I got the pokopom .dll file in the plugins folder but it doesn't show in pcsx2?
I just want to use my 360 controller to play mah games. Is that so much to ask? Sad I've been trying so many things to get things to work for me and they just don't. There are so many confusing files and things people say I need to install to get their things to work... and I hate it. I just want it to work easily. I used the lilypad thing to get the 360 controller to work... a little bit. It didn't have any vibration, and I don't know if it supported pressure sensitive buttons or whatever you would call them. Motioninjoy did nothing for me because it wouldn't even recognize my controller. And now this .dll file for this awesome sounding easy to understand plugin isn't even registering in pcsx2... WHAT THE HECK GUYS?!

Sponsored links

You probably lack the new runtimes. Get them HERE, the x86 ones.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
NO.I already did that. Several times just to be sure they worked. And they don't. So I went the easier route. I went to shopko, where I promptly purchased a nice, blue, sleek, ps3 controller. I went home, (found a cable that connects to the controller because it didn't come with one in the package), downloaded motioninjoy, set it up, and am currently using that with "0" difficulties. Thank you for your help. Goodbye.
(06-06-2013, 08:52 PM)joshsonic26 Wrote: NO.I already did that. Several times just to be sure they worked. And they don't. So I went the easier route. I went to shopko, where I promptly purchased a nice, blue, sleek, ps3 controller. I went home, (found a cable that connects to the controller because it didn't come with one in the package), downloaded motioninjoy, set it up, and am currently using that with "0" difficulties. Thank you for your help. Goodbye.

Just a fair warning from someone who also used motioninjoy... It has a huge data leak for the online version and if you try and uninstall it leaves footprints everywhere I had to run a registry cleaner and a few other things to get rid of it and use a different one
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
Whoa whoa whoa, footprints? How does this affect my PC? And what do you mean by data leak for the online version? I just installed motioninjoy to my laptop.
(06-06-2013, 09:43 PM)joshsonic26 Wrote: Whoa whoa whoa, footprints? How does this affect my PC? And what do you mean by data leak for the online version? I just installed motioninjoy to my laptop.

Adware... slow downs if you do not have enough ram and run the program for to long... footprints as in even when you uninstall if you go to install another bluetooth device or driver it interferes with it. I never had a problem with the data leak I have 16gb of ram but the most I had seen it use on mine was 6 million kb which is quite alot but I also was running the program for 12 hours+ at a time
Well, my laptop does not have bluetooth...
(06-06-2013, 09:56 PM)joshsonic26 Wrote: Well, my laptop does not have bluetooth...

Download the offline version then its still a mess but it removes the data leak/adware