I have Probleme whit Tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 2
Did you try the resolutions I suggested and they didn't work or what?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(05-21-2010, 03:45 PM)Capico Wrote: Is this even a "fixable" issue, or should I resign myself to the fact that this is one of a few games that will have to be emulated at native resolution to work right? My main reason for emulating is just to play games at higher resolutions than the original ps2. regardless it's not a very important issue in my opinion, I'm just curious.

the resolutions Shadow lady said are at least 2 times higher than the original ps2 resolution. so go ahead and try them and/or try anything else u can higher or lower if u want the res to be even higher...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I only just got to trying those higher resolutions - 1020x1020 works without vertical bars, even when window is stretched to 16:10. (my native resolution is 1680x1050, so anything larger than 1020x1020 would be pointless.) thanks Smile makes this game nicer than playing it on original res. There is still some image shake, but it's playable.

for curiosity's sake, I tried the gamecube version of SC II and it works much better, no resolution problems or image shake. I'm sure that has to do with differences in the progress of the code of dolphin vs pcsx2 and other minor things.