I have a few questions about Virtual Graphics Card
Exclamation 
Hey everyone! im trying to get Final Fantasy XII to work on my PCSX2 but i guess i have a crappy PC

Specs: 2 Intel Pentium D 3.4GHz processors
Ram : 0.99 GB
Intel Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family (Intel GMA 3000)
I am using .98 verison of PCSX2

Games tested Final Fantasy XII PS2 Disc

I saw that there is a Virtual Graphics card heres the link http://whiteopal.wordpress.com/2009/01/1...hics-card/

it seems like it can only use Exe or bat files would i have to make a imagefile to run it on 3d analyzer? or any suggestions? on Emualtion settings? i am already using native on 3d9 Hardware and i have tried Software -_- PCSX2 runs good during video parts but game play it runs very slow 20 fps

Sponsored links

You have a crappy pc and you want to get good speed in ffxii? -_-
o-o not really i just want to play ps2 games on my PC and i only have final fantasy xII to test with atm lol and i am trying to find solutions and i came across 3d Analyze and after looking through some blogs it might be able to make my PC play ps2 games im having issues with trying to get it to work it only reads .exe and bacth files i believe ... it there a way to make those kind of files from my DVD of Final Fantasy XII? and thanks for the reply
Whatever this program is, it's full of bull crap. There's no magical cure for slow computer. Either you go play ff12 on your ps2 or go buy a decent computer.
Alright...thanks anyways lol
3D Analyze works only with executable files (.EXE) and it won't work with .ISO files. So the only file you can specify as the target file for 3D Analyze is PCSX2.exe.

As far as I know 3D Analyze hooks DirectX API calls to emulate modern graphic card features (like Pixel Shader, etc…) on old graphic cards, and this process will load your CPU, so don't expect any FPS gain, instead, it will make your game even slower.
(05-01-2011, 10:35 PM)_DTG_ Wrote: 3D Analyze works only with executable files (.EXE) and it won't work with .ISO files. So the only file you can specify as the target file for 3D Analyze is PCSX2.exe.

As far as I know 3D Analyze hooks DirectX API calls to emulate modern graphic card features (like Pixel Shader, etc…) on old graphic cards, and this process will load your CPU, so don't expect any FPS gain, instead, it will make your game even slower.
LOL? seriously... well i guess i give up i guess i can't play any PCSX2 games with fps 20 lol "sighs" what a bummer thanks DTG for the input