I have a problem with PCSX2
Exclamation 
Hi i've downloaded PCSX2 and configurated it for my pc with all the plugins, Bios ecc..

For one Month it works perfectly but after BAAAAAAM saves deleted, all the bios deleted, all the plugins resetted...

I've re downloaded PCSX2 and after one motnh it does the same: Tabula rasa.

I've tested PCSX2 on my new computer and after some weeks AGAIN: bios and saves deleted and plug ins resetted.

Why? How can i fix this emulator forever?

I have never used cheats or savestates.

Please help me.

Sponsored links

Are you using system restore or anything like that? Or updating your PCSX2 by extracting everything over the top of the old stuff? Or running it from a temporary directory or something?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

First time i see this problem...Really odd.....Test the directory where pcsx2 is with an antivirus.......Pcsx2 don't delete any file like this...
Sounds more like someone trolling you than an emulator or a computer problem in general, especially since you said it happened on a new computer too.
Dude if anyone ever deleted my saves I would literally beat the living ***** out of them. My saves are precious. That is so not cool if someone is doing that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-06-2014, 06:14 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Dude if anyone ever deleted my saves I would literally beat the living ***** out of them. My saves are precious. That is so not cool if someone is doing that.

I would kill someone if I lost my lvl 62 save for KH.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
One more thing to check is if your hard drive is failing. My WD Blue was only 2 weeks old when it began using up the reallocating sector count. Things disappeared and reset on my system as well.
(06-06-2014, 03:00 PM)Dargon Wrote: One more thing to check is if your hard drive is failing. My WD Blue was only 2 weeks old when it began using up the reallocating sector count. Things disappeared and reset on my system as well.

(06-05-2014, 04:46 PM)ilcavalierenero94 Wrote: I've tested PCSX2 on my new computer and after some weeks AGAIN: bios and saves deleted and plug ins resetted.
Why did you just quote the OP and Dargon, Coornio? A HDD can have issues with in a few days of having it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-06-2014, 11:08 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Why did you just quote the OP and Dargon, Coornio? A HDD can have issues with in a few days of having it.

I just don't believe it's a coincidence that both his computers have HDD issues for the exact same application.