I have a problem with a glitch in God of War II
Hello everyone
I'm playing God of War II on the latest version of PCSX2, which is 1.2.1 (r5875)
The game had no problems at all till i reached Atlas where he started to tell Kratos about the Blade of Olympus.
Now during the video, there comes a point where the game hangs
I've read on internet that it can be fixed using Skip MPEG, and selecting Misc>Patch Browser
I suppose that it exists in the earlier versions, but there is no Patch Browser in the version I use (I don't know why)
So .. Is there any alternative way to fix it?
Thanks for helping Smile

Sponsored links

did you enable the SkipMPEG hack?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I already said that, there is no option as Patch Browser to use the Skip MPEG in the program
So I don't know how to use it
It's on Game Fixes, not Patch Browser. In fact, where IS Patch Browser?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(07-10-2015, 05:39 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: It's on Game Fixes, not Patch Browser. In fact, where IS Patch Browser?

There is no patch browser in pcsx2....
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah well .. I just told you what i found on the internet, about that patch browser
But thanks, KeyToTruth12 .. I found it in the Game Fixes as you said, the Skip MPEG and the game resumed fine
Thank you Wink
Patch Browser is from 0.9.6 apparently. Ancient history basically.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-10-2015, 07:17 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Patch Browser is from 0.9.6 apparently. Ancient history basically.

ahh, that explains it
So...wow. He read a tutorial for 0.9.6 xDDD.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(07-10-2015, 07:26 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: So...wow. He read a tutorial for 0.9.6 xDDD.

plenty of guides on youtube with 0.9.6