I have an idea of ​​how to make the one game playable.
Hi guys!
I know how to make one good game playable. This game is Beyond Good & Evil. It has a problem in the software mode, such as flicker and it's very slow. In Hardware mode is fullspeed, but it has serious graphical glitches. These glitches are caused by Hardware Vertex Processing. If the Vertexes are processed cpu there is no problem, when the gpu - we have glitches. I know this because I have the PC version and there is an option HW Vertex Processing. When this is included the game has the same glitches.
If you can make a hybrid rendering (Software + Hardware) or patch, this game will be playable)

P.s. Sorry for my bad English.

Sponsored links

You do know that they made a Revamped version of Beyond Good & Evil for the PC right?!? with better graphics and stuff.
@strife : this is off-topic.
If he owns the PS2 version, why would he buy the same game twice ?

@OP:

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
to StriFe79
No, I didn't know that they made a Revamped version on PC. I know that was released Beyond Good & Evil HD for conloles, but I have no xbox 360 or ps3. I post this tread just report for developers of the emulator. Maybe it will interest them. It just for that, only)
About a Revamped version, what improvements are there? Gamepad support?

P.S. Sorry for the Offtopic.

to jesalvein
My PC: Intel Core 2 Duo e7400 (overclock to 3,04 GHz), 4 Gb memory ddr2, Geforce gt9800 1Gb (too overclock), Windows 7 64 bit. Yes, I know that it already old.
Version pcsx2 - 5125, but I used and other. Settings default and non default, but it makes no difference. Game is Beyond Good & Evil. Playing from iso.
Yeah my bad on posting about the PC version, just wanted to be informative lol Jes I know it's off-topic kinda. Not saying that he should get that one instead. I should have formulated my sentence a bit different.
(03-26-2012, 06:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: @strife : this is off-topic.
If he owns the PS2 version, why would he buy the same game twice

because the emulated GC and PS2 versions are broken?