I have massive problems with this emulator
When I play Kingdom Hearts 2 with MSAA higher than x1 I can shadow errors (instead of a roxas shadow in the light I just get loads of lines). When I play Black, it looks like an offset error or the screen is just white. Then when I try to open the Plugin for the video settings I get (pxActionEvent) GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(SaveSinglePlugin)
User-canceled plugin configuration after plugin initialization failure. Plugins unloaded.

I have a very good PC, i7 2600k at 4.7Ghz, SLI GTX 570s 8GB Ram, more than enough to run games, at max or at low and I seem to keep getting errors or just an unplayable game.
Other games and emulators work fine so it I have ruled out that it might be broken GPU

Sponsored links

There is a reason why the AA feature is hidden in the hacks section (at least in PCSX2/GSdx r4600), it's buggy so getting glitches is normal when using it.

I'm not sure what is your second problem tho...
What game? What PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any screenshots? What exactly is the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-21-2011, 12:21 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: There is a reason why the AA feature is hidden in the hacks section (at least in PCSX2/GSdx r4600), it's buggy so getting glitches is normal when using it.

I'm not sure what is your second problem tho...
What game? What PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any screenshots? What exactly is the problem?

The game Black, DX11 Hardware, Interlacing Blend bff, Scaling is Custom at 1920 x 1080 fullscreen, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvwwCTvbA44 I get this exact error
Okay, so I tried looking it up - I would recommend running it on native, first off. It's very GPU-heavy.

Next, open gsdx.ini (found in the inis folder) and type in "AllowHacks=1". Start up PCSX2 and go to your video plugin settings and set "Skipdraw" to 5. Tell us how that works. The sky will be disabled, although.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
If it is what I think it is then try with the latest SVN build and let us know:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis

Please next time post your settings and explain your problem cause I got no clue Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64