Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no idea what to do with my high end PC
Wink 
I built my first computer and it's spectacular.Biggrin
However, I got no clue how to use this GTX 670, and for some reason it won't recognize HDMI or DVI, so I'm using VGA... The real question lies here though:
What games should I play to push this thing?
I'm definitely going to try Battlefield 3 once my wallet recovers from a 1200$$ PC buy but besides that; any suggestions?

Sponsored links

ohh.. I'm so really happy for you now. yeahze. but hey... now that you got ya a worth bragging PC you should try the hardest to emulate games (like ZOE series or upper MGS series) and tell "us" how they do on your machine and report a lil back here. Wink

how's that?!? big thanx to u. Wink
I'd RMA the card, to be honest. If only the VGA port works there's some issue. And without details, HDMI/DVI>VGA.

BF3 is a good choice, also Skyrim.
(06-03-2012, 05:28 AM)xstyla Wrote: ohh.. I'm so really happy for you now. yeahze. but hey... now that you got ya a worth bragging PC you should try the hardest to emulate games (like ZOE series or upper MGS series) and tell "us" how they do on your machine and report a lil back here. Wink

how's that?!? big thanx to u. Wink

I booted up Kingdom Hearts 2 from a fresh install, and got 60 frames using DirectX11 and boosting the res. PCSX2 has been refined over a long period of time so it doesn't really use anymore resources than it should. (Shout out to the PCSX2 team)
But aside from that, I can visit my gamestop and buy all their PS2 games for less than a whopper with cheese from burger king!(Value fellaws) The only thing is, I doubt they need anymore benchmarks at this time.

(06-03-2012, 05:29 AM)Amak Wrote: I'd RMA the card, to be honest. If only the VGA port works there's some issue. And without details, HDMI/DVI>VGA.

BF3 is a good choice, also Skyrim.

Well that's the thing, the HDMI/DVI worked perfectly for a while and then suddenly stopped being recognized. I think this is a software issue but I have no idea how to restore the defaults.
(06-03-2012, 05:36 AM)Govilku Wrote: Well that's the thing, the HDMI/DVI worked perfectly for a while and then suddenly stopped being recognized. I think this is a software issue but I have no idea how to restore the defaults.

Tried updating to/installing latest driver availabe?
(06-03-2012, 05:46 AM)Archerko Wrote: Tried updating to/installing latest driver availabe?

Well I installed the latest right off the bat but no dice. I initially had an HDMI only set up but after a windows update it stopped working, however I reistalled windows and the problem was still present.
It suddenly stopped working?

Hope nothing broke on you, because it kind of sounds like it. Make sure no other part of your system, software or hardware, is causing any compatability problems with the card.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)
(06-03-2012, 05:07 AM)Govilku Wrote: I'm definitely going to try Battlefield 3 once my wallet recovers from a 1200$$ PC buy but besides that; any suggestions?

Get ready to damage your wallet even more...
(06-03-2012, 05:23 PM)Archerko Wrote: Get ready to damage your wallet even more...

I fixed all my settings and got the HDMI fully operational Laugh now back to the original topic of picking out a game.
The witcher 2 with uber-sampling enabled, good luck Wink