Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[I'm Bored] How bout Raniking this song for me guys
Tongue well Like I said I am preety bored right now after going back from Malaysia the other day after a more than month of dreading work Im I am back in my Good ol Home Here in the Philippines

So here my first post in while Rank this song for me It was written by one of the Classic filipino Country Singers here in my country rank it from 1/10
just want to know how you guy's react to such a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLGC7MmEIyo
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

might aswell ask you guys about it How do I embed a Youtube video here
My New PC
(08-12-2010, 04:55 PM)anito9999 Wrote: might aswell ask you guys about it How do I embed a Youtube video here

From your link just take the part after the = and paste it in ["youtube"]the part["/youtube"]
Without quotes
So true. I'm certainly lucky my sons did not give me troubles of that kind but I think I understand many youth feel like they know more they could possibly do, becomes resentful of anyone interfering in their lives and so on. This age of easy information and shallow understanding just worsens the case.
Imagination is where we are truly real
WOW TNX I will remeber that
I am bit drunk celebratin my Home Comin here with a few friends they just left a minutes ago
My New PC
ah, not to mention the music itself remembered me my own youth in the 60s Smile
(08-12-2010, 05:14 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: So true. I'm certainly lucky my sons did not give me troubles of that kind but I think I understand many youth feel like they know more they could possibly do, becomes resentful of anyone interfering in their lives and so on. This age of easy information and shallow understanding just worsens the case.
Hope my Kid dont End like that though I think its just part of Growing up learning from one's own mistake's is what make's child into an adult
My New PC
Yes, when they learn, sadly many just becomes resentful adults as they were as teens and just so knowing. Fortunately most actually learns and the experience enriches their lives Smile