I'm experiencing errors with starting images
Sorry if something like this has happened before, but I can't find any topics describing my problem.

So I downloaded the emulator, set the graphics plugin to what I assumed was the minimum (SSE2), and mounted an ISO to my virtual drive (DBZ Tenkaichi 3 in case it matters), as well as inserted a game into my laptop (hoping logic would defy itself and my computer would read the disc, of course, it didn't).

On gigaherz's plugin:
Black Screen with no sound at 80 FPS

On linuz' plugin:
I get an error message titled CDVDiso Msg saying:
"Error loading (file path).iso"
followed by "Error opening CDDVD Plugin"

On cdvdnull plugin:
PS2 opening shows running at about 39-49 fps, then crashes at the end.

On Peops:
I get the same "Error Opening CDDVD Plugin" message. As well, when trying to configure it, I'm unable to select a disc drive.

I'm completely lost.

Sponsored links

get the new betas, and make sure your image is in ISO format (or possibly BIN, I think I have a few of those too) and then mout it in Linuz ISO (make sure nothing ELSE uses it)
Ah, thanks, it works now.

Now I just need a computer that can run this game faster than 2 FPS in fights.
what are your PC specs (including Operating system)?
if it crashes with cdvdnull your are probably using a bad PS2 Bios Dump or a pirated one because when you start it with cdvdnull it should allow you to enter the PS2 Bios
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz
2.00 GHz Performance Rated at 5.09 GHz
3.5 GB
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition, 32-bit (Build Service Pack 16001)
Video Card
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
Video RAM 448 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration
Pixel Shader Ver 3.0

DirectX Version
10.0 PASS
Free Disk Space
110.1 GB

Yeah, I know it's terrible. I'm gonna be getting a nice NVidia 9800GTX though.
only that intel chip, I use a 2.2 and nvidia 8600 GT lol
Man, I have Half Life 2-EP 2, L4D, Audiosurf, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Dolphin, and a bunch of other stuff. But all of my computers have these terrible onboard intel graphics, so I can barely play most of 'em.

But soon... soon...

Your sig implies that games run well on your machine. Are we talking like 30-45fps on most PS2 games, or like 50-60? I'm not going to ask what you do since, well, yeah.
40-60, usually in the 50s
Okay, so I should probably be screaming with joy about now.
Too bad I can't upgrade my laptop. It's got the same specs. It would be sweet to play T3 or Infinite World portably.

Oh wait, does that include max settings, or is that minimum? Minimum looks fine but it seems I can get current gen quality at max