I'm new and I need help.
Suggestions people! I need Suggestions, is there any recommended plugins to use? I have a friend that his games work perfectly and his processor is core2duo with 1GB ATI
I think game should work fine on my laptops, but it needs some settings, I told you that the whole things was extremely smooth expect o when I start playing, beside, how to let my processor uses it's highest performance?

Sponsored links

Any suggestions? like a recommended plugins or something? my friend's got core2duo with 1GB ATI and his games work perfectly, so it makes no sense to me! beside, how to let my Processor uses its highest performance?
Like I said, the whole things was so smoothly and there was no errors or delays, except when I start the game.
I heard there's a plugin that reduce textures, that could help, even if there's a plugin that would do that, I will let it be the last option.
please help! I'm addicted to games, thinking that I wouldn't be able to play PS2 on my laptop drives me crazy!
Sorry for that two posts, I got disconnected and I thought that I didn't post a reply successfully.
there isnt much to suggest, use latest beta it comes with best plugins and will give the most speed, select highest sse in gsdx plugin box, and configure to hardware dx11 put res you want in d3d internal res box, in speed hacks check recommended ones, and test if you need more speed set EE and VU cycle to 1, that usually wont cause any problems but the higher u set those the more bugs u will get. With the pc that can run pcsx2 games well but not perfect its all about testing for yourself what works for you best and which setting works best for specific game
Mobo: EVGA X58 SLI LE
CPU: Intel i7 920 C0 @ 4.2 Ghz 1.36v Cogage Arrow
Ram: 3x2GB OCZ Gold 1690 9-9-8-24 1.65v
GPU: MSI GTX580 Lightning @ 970/2200 1.09v+MSI GTX460 Hawk PhysX
HDD: Corsair Force GT 120, 2x F4 320GB Raid 0,F4 2TB, WD-G 1TB
PSU: Corsair HX850 80 PLUS SILVER Modular
Case: Antec 1200 EVGA Mod