06-28-2012, 07:45 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 07:47 AM by ZomBrony.)
Title pretty much says everything.
Edit: An afterthought: Can I use anything other than bios to play games? (Like ISOs, roms, or anything else)
*sigh* Read the rules. No piracy allowed. No discussion on how to obtain the bios file, except by legal means. If you want to use a pirated bios, you'll have to figure it out on your own.
plus, bios and iso are two different things, you can't simply ignore one of them and use pcsx2...
06-28-2012, 01:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 01:10 PM by Livy.)
- Piracy is not allowed here (downloading a BIOS is considered piracy).
- To get the PlayStation 2 BIOS, you must dump it from your own PS2.
- PCSX2 team provide a tool that help you do it.
- To run that tool, you need a modded console, either hard-modded using modchip or soft-modded using Swap Magic.
- In the bottom line, those who have a modded console are...
- Repeat from the 1st statement.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60