I'm trying to get my Xbox Controller to work on Pcsx2 for my Mac
I've tried the regular configuration that comes with the emulator. then when I configure the controllers and launch Kingdom Hearts only the buttons on the controller work and not the analog sticks. I NEED HELP SO I CAN PLAY A GAME I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR A WHOLE WEEK.

Sponsored links

Please screenshot you mapping of controls.
There is some test tool in lilypad to show responses to inputs. Is it available in onepad as well? Do you have another way to test the analog sticks except for playing KH?
(07-21-2014, 12:21 AM)willkuer Wrote: Please screenshot you mapping of controls.
There is some test tool in lilypad to show responses to inputs. Is it available in onepad as well? Do you have another way to test the analog sticks except for playing KH?

Yes I do I have this program on my mac and it says the controller is fine and working. I don't have the lilypad plugin so I use the one they gave me which is the Zeropad thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-21-2014, 03:09 AM)SwaggyT Wrote: Yes I do I have this program on my mac and it says the controller is fine and working. I don't have the lilypad plugin so I use the one they gave me which is the Zeropad thing.

for gods sake: PLUG IN THE POWER!!!

hehe

-Sin
(07-21-2014, 09:31 PM)HwoarangRules Wrote: for gods sake: PLUG IN THE POWER!!!

hehe

-Sin

Lol I did bro the controller is Plugged and the it says that its working fine
(07-21-2014, 10:06 PM)SwaggyT Wrote: Lol I did bro the controller is Plugged and the it says that its working fine

i meant for your laptop! 3% battery life! ARG!!!

but anyway, i can't get my PS3 controller to even get recognized, so I'm in the same boat as you.

-Sin
I think you should try to map rx/ry and lx/ly and not up, down, left, right. Since it is an analog input there should be some continuous input range and this can better be explained by x's/y's than by final positions up/down. I would guess those up and down maps are only if you want to bind buttons to analog controls.

Maybe you can explain HwoarangRules/Sin in his/her thread how you made the controller work and being recognized.
(07-22-2014, 12:58 AM)willkuer Wrote: I think you should try to map rx/ry and lx/ly and not up, down, left, right. Since it is an analog input there should be some continuous input range and this can better be explained by x's/y's than by final positions up/down. I would guess those up and down maps are only if you want to bind buttons to analog controls.

Maybe you can explain HwoarangRules/Sin in his/her thread how you made the controller work and being recognized.

yes please! i, obviously, can hook up my PS3 controller via USB or Bluetooth. Via Bluetooth, it connects fine.

-Sin
(07-22-2014, 12:58 AM)willkuer Wrote: I think you should try to map rx/ry and lx/ly and not up, down, left, right. Since it is an analog input there should be some continuous input range and this can better be explained by x's/y's than by final positions up/down. I would guess those up and down maps are only if you want to bind buttons to analog controls.

Bro your a ***** genius. your a life saver
(07-23-2014, 01:59 AM)SwaggyT Wrote: Bro your a ***** genius. your a life saver

are you using your Xbox controller via USB?

-Sin