I make a silly request
It should be easy. It has nothing to do with functionality but every time I see it, it bothers me. In Hardware hacks, the Sprite hack and the Wild Arms offset hack both say they are useful for "ArTonelico" but it's not spelled like that. It's "Ar tonelico" e.g. two words and the second is lower case. It drives me nuts lol. Can plz fix? Tongue
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

If I had VS installed I would fix it real quick, but sadly I don't. It should be a simple change in a string too.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
T'is done Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Awesome, thanks!

It's just one of my "things" I guess, being a huge fan of the series it drives me crazy when people mess up the name. And they often do, because it's counter intuitive to lower case the second word I guess.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I don't know the series, but my native language is almost screaming that "tonelico" there refers to music somehow... so it should be lower case indeed (ah, and ar = air ).

Of course I may be totally off too Smile

In time, just googled it and I'm not that off, actually, although "Ar" might be just a name since the planet is called Ar Ciel (well, Ciel is sky but...).

Edit: From Wiki

"The name of the enormous structures (Towers) that serve as the setting for each individual game in the series. The name is composed by the Hymmnos Language words "Ar" (the only) and "tonelico" (divine tree), which together translate to "The Holy World Tree", and are enormous structures that were built during the times the land still existed in Ar Ciel. They go from the First to the Third Towers.' - Yet the Latin (and Greek and Egyptian...) like meanings are all around there.

Now I got interested in the game, one I never saw in the local stores before :/
Imagination is where we are truly real
It's in the Hymmnos language (which I happen to speak).

Ar means "Only", or "Divine"

tonelico means "tower" or "tree" (it's pronounced toe - neh - lih - ko)

In the case of the series name, it means "Divine tower" and refers to the towers the games take place on.

The words in my signature image are Hymmnos - "Was yea erra haf revm innna mea" means "I am extremely happy to hold dreams inside of my heart forever"
Didn't you write a translator in FB.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I did, but it's outdated. It only translates the dialects I can speak myself. There are several other dialects that got introduced after I made it.
(06-06-2014, 05:44 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It's in the Hymmnos language (which I happen to speak).

Ar means "Only", or "Divine"

tonelico means "tower" or "tree" (it's pronounced toe - neh - lih - ko)

In the case of the series name, it means "Divine tower" and refers to the towers the games take place on.

The words in my signature image are Hymmnos - "Was yea erra haf revm innna mea" means "I am extremely happy to hold dreams inside of my heart forever"

Ah, sorry, your reply came while I was searching, and saw it too, ninjaed Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
The games can be hard to find, especially the first which it took me a year to find a copy of. Used places are your friend in that. The first two games are quality, but you either like the series or you don't. The third game... well they just screwed everything up in the third game. About the only good thing from the third game is Saki(the girl in my avatar and my signature) and a few of the Hymmnos songs like EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE:

Edit: Changed video to better translation.

Edit 2: God I love that song. Still my favorite song ever.