I meet a serious graphical problem. Please help if you can.
Hello,

I am trying to use PCSX2 to play a PlayStation 2 game. It is a racing game. But I meet a graphical problem: Firstly, the menu of the game does not appear. Secondly, after I start racing in the game, the central area on the screen is whole black.

I use GSdx as the graphical plugin. I have tried DirectX 9 Software Mode, DirectX 9 Hardware Mode, DirectX 11 Software Mode and DirectX 11 Hardware Mode. All the results are so.

So, is there anyone who can help me?

Sponsored links

(03-30-2016, 03:40 PM)zhoudu Wrote: Hello,

I am trying to use PCSX2 to play a PlayStation 2 game. It is a racing game. 

Which game...I think we all figured that it was a PS2 game simply because PCSX2 is a PS2 emulator. Racing game doesn't help either, since that's about as descriptive as saying I'm in pain. Where's the pain located would be helpful(aka which game?)
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
We also need to know when you had the pain (which PCSX2 version) and if you were perhaps hammering a nail into your hand at the time (using any non-default settings, like speedhacks or manual gamefixes).
That game is Butt-Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom. It isn't a well-known game. But you can still google about it.

And, I use the newest PCSX2, which is PCSX2 1.4.0, installed by the standalone installer. I don't use any non-default settings.
as said here :
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Please-te...-this-game

no support for pirated materials
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go