I must say I am very shocked about this new playground emulator...
I can play almost all my games in my collection now. I was shocked the most when i could play persona 4 at full speed. The game just came out >< lol. Good job guys.

Sponsored links

yea me too. now, all of my games runs perfectly in FMV (except FF X-2).

anyway, is it already a "thank you" thread?
PC Specs: AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, GTX 780
Games beaten with PCSX2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Persona 4
P4 is one of the good-optimised for pcsx2 games (sometimes I have a guess, that ATLUS have in mind emulators when they wrote a code -- even with 40FPS main character speed do not freeze). The most impressive progress at a ton of old 16-bit 3d games.
Hey Everyone!

I recently joined the forums and I would also like to say that the new playground emulator is working great! Thanks!

Up until a few days ago, my system simply refused to play Final Fantasy 12 properly with any of the previous versions including the official PCSX2 versions. It was really a great Christmas present when I stumbled upon the new version and found that it runs FFXII beautifully! Biggrin

Keep up the great work!

PS: I am actually laughing myself silly at the moment too. I am not sure where to post this exactly, but all the characters in FFXII...well, they have squeaky shoes! Tongue

Should I put it in the Playground bug-reports, or the plugin one? I have noticed it doesn't show up when choosing a different sound plugin, but the other plugins tend not to work as nicely. The one I am using currently which is giving this strange error is SPUghz Playground 1.9.0
ShdwFlash:
Yeah, we know already. This is no bug btw, but a feature we included for laughs Laugh
(12-28-2008, 06:04 PM)ShdwFlash Wrote: PS: I am actually laughing myself silly at the moment too. I am not sure where to post this exactly, but all the characters in FFXII...well, they have squeaky shoes! Tongue

Should I put it in the Playground bug-reports, or the plugin one? I have noticed it doesn't show up when choosing a different sound plugin, but the other plugins tend not to work as nicely. The one I am using currently which is giving this strange error is SPUghz Playground 1.9.0
Which can be avoided or at least reduced by using float Wink

For permanent float state you could try this patch:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2698.html