I need a TL;DR
Hello first of all. 
This may sound like a "will it work" thread but I've read the Read First threads and I have a couple questions..
I didnt see the Intel HD graphic card in the list. Is it so bad that it didnt even make it to the list?

Now about the TL;DR I need, here's the thing:
I wanna use pcsx2 mainly for 1 game which is Burnout (Dominator and Revenge to be specific). I know its probably a bad choice since this game seems to be heavy but anyways I tried to run Dominator and I got 10 FPS.. here are my specs, if theres any way to make it faster I'd love to give it a try. Otherwise I'd like to know if there's no hope at all.

Intel Core i3 M380 2.53 GHz
4GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics (1696 MB)

Finally I wanna thank everyone involved in this great project!

Sponsored links

Your CPU is too weak for the Burnout games, and you'd need a decent dedicated GPU for those games as well. Your HD Graphics integrated GPU is far too weak. With the your current system you won't be able to play those games at acceptable speeds even with the best settings. You'll need to play the games on your PS2 for now.
(06-04-2016, 03:06 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Your CPU is too weak for the Burnout games, and you'd need a decent dedicated GPU for those games as well. Your HD Graphics integrated GPU is far too weak. With the your current system you won't be able to play those games at acceptable speeds even with the best settings. You'll need to play the games on your PS2 for now.

Okay so there's no hope.
How about my brother's laptop?

Intel Core i5 4200M 2.5GHz
4GB RAMs
Nvidia GeForce 710M 4GB total available memory, 2GB dedicated memory

Core i5 should be better and his graphic card is good. Hope?
Might have framerate drops, but it'll be better. Also that GPU isn't good.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Well it runs games like Black Ops full graphics at very high speeds. I dunno how heavier games like GTA V run since we're not fans of those super-graphics games. But we also play League of Legends full graphics if you consider it a heavy game.
many emulated games under pcsx2 will be more demanding than any PC game.
comparing native pc gaming to emulation is a complete nonsense
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-04-2016, 10:01 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Also that GPU isn't good.
Still, better than the Intel iGPU or an AMD alternative.

You should go to Config > Emulation Settings > Speedhacks tab and move the EE and VU sliders on that page one at a time and see how far you get. It should get decent speeds.