I need configuration for my computer
System___________________________________________________________

Manufacturer: Toshiba
Model: Satellite L505
Rating: 3.2 Windows Experience Index

Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 3.00 GB (2.87 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Pen and Touch: No Pen and Touch Input is available for this Display

Windows edition: Windows 7 Ultimate

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

If you have some trouble after following the guide feel free to ask but make sure you state the game, the problem and the settings you use at the moment.

You might also want to try the latest PCSX2 beta, most of the settings from the guide are still there just in different place.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
and youd better learn to overclock that laptop if thats possible
When using that Windows experience thing, look at the CPU, memory and graphic specs (it uses the smaller rating and in most case it will be the HD).
For example mine is 7.4 for CPU, 7.5 for RAM and 6.8 for both graphics and still the machine needs some kind of speed hacks for most games, for me it's barely around the 'recommendable' to full experience of PCSX2 today, bellow this some problems and serious compromises must be considered and accepted.
That rating of 3.2 means the PS2 emulation at this stage is almost impossible in that machine for almost all games and even those that can run will do it far from nicely.

PS: Raw specs for comparative purposes:
CPU - AMD Phenom II 965BE stock clocks 3.4GHz per core - it overclocks easily to 3.8GHz with stock coolers and reasonable case ventilation, can be high with special coolers.
RAM - 2x2GB 1.066
GPU - Nvidia 9600GT stock clocks. 650Mhz GPU clock, 900MHz memory clocks 1,625GHz shader clock - this one overclocks easily to 710, 1000 respectively with stock cooling, I never tried overclocking the shader.
Since I don't really need the considerably small gain the overclock gives me based in the kind of games I use to play I deem it better letting at the stock values.
It's not the same when the struggling for FPS "forces" the OC.
Imagination is where we are truly real
wiith some speedhacks it can work I think Smile
i5 430m 2.26GHz 2.53GHz Turbo / ATi Mobility HD5650 @ 450/800 1Gb GDDR-3 / 6GB DDR3 / 500Gb HDD + 1Tb USB 3.0 / 17" 16:9 LCD / Win 7 x64
Yes, possibly, but those compromises will take their toll.
Imagination is where we are truly real