I need help!!!!!!
I have [email protected],4GB Kingston 1600Hyperx and ASUS GTX-560 Direct CU II.I can run games in full speed in
all games i play but i have only one problem.
Every minute or two screen just slow down(become choppy) for second.Its really getting on my nerves.Can you help me with this?

PCSX2team on Youtube told me this:Hmm I guess it is probably speedstep or some C4-C5 state trying to reduce the multiplier of your processor because PCSX2 does not cause enough load. Try disabling them from the bios of your motherboard. If you still need help, make a new thread in our forum: http://forums.pcsx2.net/index.php

Plz show me that step by step.i am noob with this.Will that downclock my CPU?Sad

Sponsored links

Try Enable SpeedHacks

Or Change Clamping to None

Can You Take Pic Of Your Plugins and How you Configure

Go to http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ to Download The Update Version of PCSX2.
If you have PCSX2 Version 0.9.9.4866 You Don't Need To Download
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3002 MB
CPU name = Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 2.193 ghz (1 logical thread)
@ DShadow1015:
Don't send new users right to SVN builds.&nbsp You're defeating the purpose of a stable release...
you are right Rezard the devs should make a beta release for this SVN Wink
Ha-ha-- No.
They just made a stable release less than 300 revs ago.

Besides, I, of all people, can tell you it's not really gonna help him.&nbsp A 2500K @ 4.5Ghz doesn't really need a "speed-up".

@ beli:
Disabling Speedstep and/or C-States will not downclock your CPU.&nbsp It can help keep your processor from using it's power saving features, which can hinder performance.

You should be able to find the options in your BIOS.&nbsp Look for something like "CPU Configuration".&nbsp For the most accurate directions, you could mention your motherboard model.
(08-12-2011, 08:46 PM)Rezard Wrote: Ha-ha-- No.
They just made a stable release less than 300 revs ago.

Besides, I, of all people, can tell you it's not really gonna help him. A 2500K @ 4.5Ghz doesn't really need a "speed-up".

@ beli:
Disabling Speedstep and/or C-States will not downclock your CPU. It can help keep your processor from using it's power saving features, which can hinder performance.

You should be able to find the options in your BIOS. Look for something like "CPU Configuration". For the most accurate directions, you could mention your motherboard model.

Motherboard is MSI-P67S-C43
In the OC menu, you will see something simply labeled EIST. That's Speedstep.

Also in the OC menu, there is a CPU Feature menu. In there, you will see the Intel C-State option. There is also C1E Support, but that's just for when you're CPU is at idle, and might be disabled by default anyway.
(08-12-2011, 09:18 PM)Rezard Wrote: In the OC menu, you will see something simply labeled EIST. That's Speedstep.

Also in the OC menu, there is a CPU Feature menu. In there, you will see the Intel C-State option. There is also C1E Support, but that's just for when you're CPU is at idle, and might be disabled by default anyway.

I turnd that off but is still the same.I cant understand what is the cause of this problem?
For the sake of things, could you please mention a game or two that you're playing?

Hmmmm... You wouldn't happen to be running the game directly from the disc...? If so, trying using an ISO made of the disc with ImgBurn and running from that (using the internal ISO selector).
if his cpu choke or lowering clock / down-clock heavy load, he probably left cpu wattage/power limit (long term, short term burst, current core limit) at default or auto.
there's no need to disable C1E, speed-step, Cx state, etc.
i personally prefer to have those option on. 4.x GHz when browsing the net or office, no thank you Laugh

but there's also a possibility that OP use disc instead of image, and it might me game related.
[Image: 1921765.png]