Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need more RAM?
Hello in pcsx2 when i play kingdom hearts in something parts i have good frames (50-60) and in other parts i have low frames (20)
i have 768 RAM is this the problem?
my video card is a NVIDIA 6200

Sponsored links

What's your CPU
Your video card is really slow for pcsx2 and about your ram...if you are on XP it's not a bug deal but it's still not enough to play without problems
pentium 4 3 ghz
You need a new processor and new graphics card. So a new PC. The only thing that isn't a problem is the RAM Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
pcsx2 is hungry on CPU and GPU than the ram...just like making a project on 3dsMax
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
Well, you definately need more RAM, but it`s not about the emulator:

If you`re running Windows 2000, the minimum requirement is allready 2 GB RAM. (Well, ok, optimum requirements)
But it doesn`t get lower with the newer versions of Windows. Windows just eats your RAM like it`s a yummy Iscream.

So just for your OS`s sake, get at least 2 GB in there. 2 GB works fine for most stuff.

PS: You can max out your memory to 4 GB, in case you`re running some heavy software/pc games as well.
But you`ll need a 64-Bit OS in order to get more than 4 GB working.
@real4xor
considering his pc is very old, i doubt he will be able to put in 4GB
1,5~2GB will very likely be the max if not 1GB
[Image: 1454055.png]