I need some help
Hi,my name is John ,I`ve registered on this forum 1 year ago and i have a problem.
There is a ps2 video game called ,,Ghost Rider,, i want to play it on the pcsx2 emulator and.... I have the patch that should skip the first video that blocks playing the game but when i ,,Run Cd/DVD,, the screen of the game goes white ..... Can you guyz please help me because i like the game and i wanna play it Laugh

Here are my Comp Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo Cpu 2.66Ghz 2.67Ghz
2GB Memory Ram
Nvidia Gforce 8600GTS
Operation System : Windows 7 build 7600 Ultimate...

Sorry for my english, i come from Romania Smile

Sponsored links

Which version of PCSX2 are you using? 0.9.6? Beta 1474? Also what plugins/settings are you using?
[Image: 2748844.png]
ask bositman and shadow lady
they might help on your questions
i dont know how to solve that issue
im aLso a newbie
/gg
ei koji

do fatal frame 1 playable
than fatal frame 2,3?
I am using pcsx2 beta 1474, i`ve tried the latest pcsx2 rev but useless and the plugins that are in the package Smile
hmmmm
w8ting for koji's rply
why dont you try using pcsx2 0.9.6
hey ionut?
how to skip the first video?
IOnut: First and foremost, did you confirm that the CRC of your game (check the status bar for the console) is the same as the patch you downloaded? (the name of the patch, should match the CRC in the console window). Also double check that you have patches enabled in the emulator (it's in the misc menu)

pisti: I don't have any fatal frame games to test. If the compatibility guide says 2 or 3 don't work, and they don't work in the latest SVN then there is nothing anyone can do to help you until the developers add more features (which is when they get around to it).

Just because an earlier game in a series works does NOT mean the later ones will work. You probably shouldn't hijack other peoples threads about this, especially since Shadowlady already locked 2 of your other threads about Fatal Frame 3 not working.
[Image: 2748844.png]
hmmm i know that since im trying 2 ask somebody here.., can i ask a LAST question on here>>> im downloading fatal frame 1>> because they say ff2,3 are not working
maybe fatal frame 1 is playable
ok im ending my issues here.
The problem is that the patch was made by me somehow on a couple of hours of ,,hard work,, because on the forums the patch is like this presented:
gametitle=GHOSTRIDER
//prafull's experimental patch

patch=0,EE,003619dc,word,00000000
patch=0,EE,00399f04,word,00000000
patch=0,EE,0059bb25,word,00000000
patch=0,EE,00362f7c,word,00000000
So i didn`t download any patch because on this forum is shown by some user like Above
Pisti: nice to know that you are downloading fatal frame as you should very well know that PIRATING GAMES ARE NOT SUPPORTED IN THESE FORUMS, so please atleast edit your post and buy the game.
(08-22-2009, 08:24 AM)pisti_kang_jawaa Wrote: hmmm i know that since im trying 2 ask somebody here.., can i ask a LAST question on here>>> im downloading fatal frame 1>> because they say ff2,3 are not working
maybe fatal frame 1 is playable
ok im ending my issues here.

Please stop spamming and as noted you wont get further support as you admitted piracy which is not welcome here.

(08-22-2009, 08:24 AM)I0nut Wrote: The problem is that the patch was made by me somehow on a couple of hours of ,,hard work,, because on the forums the patch is like this presented:
gametitle=GHOSTRIDER
//prafull's experimental patch

patch=0,EE,003619dc,word,00000000
patch=0,EE,00399f04,word,00000000
patch=0,EE,0059bb25,word,00000000
patch=0,EE,00362f7c,word,00000000

ok so where did you put this patch? and are you sure patches are enabled on the misc menu?

You mention a white screen, is this because of the patch or without it? it's possible if the white screen comes because of it that the pacth simply failed, as you can see the comment on that patch is that it's experimental.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64