I tried this new beta version and got an error upon just running it.
The error it gave appeared as a popup box, but also was logged to the console, which I took a screenshot of. The error is the red text at the bottom of the console window.

[Image: PCSX2betaerror.jpg]

Sponsored links

I just tried downgrading to the last stable (not beta) version, and I get the same error upon starting the emulator. Can someone help me here?
Not a bug report, try updating your DirectX and installing the VC++ 2008 redistributable.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The beta version installer already installed the VC++ 2008 redist. I assume that when I uninstalled the beta version though it left such system files alone, so now I have that required file still on my harddrive.

As for Direct X I'm using WinXP and already have DirectX 9.0C. Only thing the update might do is change the revision number which is like some long 12 digit number, and that I'm sure that changing this revision number won't help a single thing. But I'll try just to see.
Afaik this error means that sometimes there was plugin ZeroGS-r1388.dll but now it's missing, only its settings left.
(08-30-2009, 12:09 AM)Videogamer555 Wrote: The beta version installer already installed the VC++ 2008 redist. I assume that when I uninstalled the beta version though it left such system files alone, so now I have that required file still on my harddrive.

As for Direct X I'm using WinXP and already have DirectX 9.0C. Only thing the update might do is change the revision number which is like some long 12 digit number, and that I'm sure that changing this revision number won't help a single thing. But I'll try just to see.

Just try the DirectX update then, DirectX 9/10 got updates every few months latest one is March 2009 :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I get this error too, but with GSDX 1650. DX9 and 10 is fully up to date according to the dxwebinstaller.
(08-30-2009, 12:25 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(08-30-2009, 12:09 AM)Videogamer555 Wrote: The beta version installer already installed the VC++ 2008 redist. I assume that when I uninstalled the beta version though it left such system files alone, so now I have that required file still on my harddrive.

Just try the DirectX update then, DirectX 9/10 got updates every few months latest one is March 2009 Tongue

Tried the DX update (and the VC++ 2008 redist update), but the emu still doesn't work. Whenever I load a game (I've tried 2 different games) it first gives me some stupid error about only supporting shader version 1.4 and the selected shader is 2.0 (as if I could somehow select a different shader version, but I don't even know what a shader is). Then it gives me some bs about how GS plugin failed to initialize and so the whole freaking program closes. Of course it has to close if the GS (graphics) plugin doesn't work or how else would it display anything, but the problem is that the plugin SHOULD work. I am using the LOWEST version number possible on the graphics plugin (to avoid a situation of a newer plugin needing a new OS, possibly Windows Vista). Specifically I'm using the plugin that shows up on the configuratinon screen as:
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14

Any help would be appreciated.
Go to your ini folder and delete all of the files in it, load up pcsx2 and it should allow you to reconfigure everything.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Even after deleting all of the ini files, I still get the issue. My pc is also fully up to date with DX9/10, and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. I'm running Windows Vista 64