I've tried absolutely everything, with no success.
So, for the last few days, I've really only had one goal, and that was to get cheats working in my KH2 Final Mix.

I've tried everything. Pnach don't work, I have no idea why, Codebreaker 10 iso doesn't support Final Mix, Emuhaste doesn't seem to work, despite the fact I'm following tutorial videos step by step.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, and I'm sure this has been asked before, but if anyone can help, I'd much appreciate it. I've tried just about everything I can think of, and after two days of it, I'm at the end of my rope.

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here
I've seen and tried that, but no one in that thread has as of yet posted the code I need. 99 sora. I'm playing for the sake of the story, not the terrible grind fest that it takes to get that.
(09-26-2013, 10:56 AM)Njorde Wrote: I've seen and tried that, but no one in that thread has as of yet posted the code I need. 99 sora. I'm playing for the sake of the story, not the terrible grind fest that it takes to get that.

It really doesn't take that long once you get near the endgame, and you just to the land that never was (i can't recall the name at this point), and you just work your way up, and then once at the top you teleport back down down and repeat a couple dozen times, it took me about 40 repetitions to max out and i had 30 levels or so to gain more, so it works out pretty well Tongue
(09-26-2013, 11:02 AM)Coornio Wrote: It really doesn't take that long once you get near the endgame, and you just to the land that never was (i can't recall the name at this point), and you just work your way up, and then once at the top you teleport back down down and repeat a couple dozen times, it took me about 40 repetitions to max out and i had 30 levels or so to gain more, so it works out pretty well Tongue

How long did 40 repetitions take you? Tongue If it really is fast, I'm fine with waiting and grinding it out. ^^;
(09-26-2013, 11:08 AM)Njorde Wrote: How long did 40 repetitions take you? Tongue If it really is fast, I'm fine with waiting and grinding it out. ^^;

Depends on how good you are really, you'll be fighting the most expensive Nobodies the game has to offer, berserkers, assassins, samurais, snipers, sorcerers (the one with the pink cubes thingies) and it's also quite a good way to make some quick money (without cheating that is)

EDIT: i think it's at least 1 level per run, maybe two for the last 10 levels? It's been rather long since i last played KH2 so i don't exactly remember, sorry Tongue