My spec:
Win7 Ult 32-bit
Phenom X3 8450 2.10 Ghz
ram 2 gigs

PCSX2 0.9.7 r3113
default EE & VU
no speedhack
all plugin from default 0.9.7 installation

I have problem with ICO [ntsc]. The game doesn't respond at all to my controller's input. I am stuck at opening screen because of that. My controller's input works perfectly in other games. Any solution for this problem?

Sponsored links

Did you configure the controller buttons? What plugin? Do other games work fine?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I use LilyPad r2930. The tried other game, all work perfectly. Already tried to reconfigure my input plugin. Also tried changing EE/VU mode. Didn't work.
What other game did you try? Did your other game need to use the analog sticks?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Tried Radiata Stories and Killer 7, no problem
I'm having this same issue with Ico. I'm stuck at the language selection screen because the controls don't respond, but work fine with other games.
In the settings EE/IOP and VU menus change clamp to Full and Extra + Preserve sign (respectively) and see if that fixes it. Note, this will slow down the game but usually fixes any control or camera spazzing issues.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-13-2010, 06:53 PM)Koji Wrote: In the settings EE/IOP and VU menus change clamp to Full and Extra + Preserve sign (respectively) and see if that fixes it. Note, this will slow down the game but usually fixes any control or camera spazzing issues.

Thanks, it solved a pretty weird problem where the controls stopped working after getting in a new room.

Hope it will help others.
Odd, does the game database not set that for default in 0.9.8?
[Image: 2748844.png]
It does, but it's possible his 0.9.8 installation is looking for the DB in the old 0.9.7 folders and maybe the 0.9.7 one didn't have those added...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64