ISO Hunting
Where and how do I find an ISO? I've tried searching files in my ps2 cd game, "Final Fantasy X-2" But have only found some Irx files. So where and how do I find them? are they even in my disc?

Thanks in advance,
Nahmen

Sponsored links

An ISO is a file which contains all files in the physical disc. To make an ISO file, you need a disc dumping program, such as Alcohol, Nero, or ImgBurn. Such programs are capable of creating the ISO file from your disc.
(09-16-2012, 04:37 PM)Livy Wrote: An ISO is a file which contains all files in the physical disc. To make an ISO file, you need a disc dumping program, such as Alcohol, Nero, or ImgBurn. Such programs are capable of creating the ISO file from your disc.
I've used Nero10 to create this Iso and when I run PCSX2 I encounter the same as usual, except a blue disc in the browser section. activating this starts a sort of loading screen then reverts me back to the browser section. Am I doing something wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tried ImgBurn?
A good program that you will find usfull is Daemon Tools.

its main use is to run ISO's by creating virtual cd, dvd, and BR on your computer. However it also comes with a Tool that can burn disks and create ISO's from disks.

its what i have used and each game i've tried has taken less than 5 minutes to create an ISO.

I cant recall if the free 'Daemon tools lite' comes with this tool ..you may need to 'acquire' Daemon Tools pro.
CPU: 3930k @ 4.6ghz 1.36v
Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
RAM: G.Skill 1866mhz 16gb
MB: Asus P9X79 Pro
GPU: Gigabyte 560Ti 1gb (338core) Super OC Edition
HDD: 2x 500gb 10k Rpm raid 0
SSD: 128gb Corsair Performance Pro
Daemon Tools is the equivalent of malware these days
I use Daemon Tools lite. The key is to untick the extra crap it wants to put on.
(09-16-2012, 05:13 PM)NahmenJayden Wrote: I've used Nero10 to create this Iso and when I run PCSX2 I encounter the same as usual, except a blue disc in the browser section. activating this starts a sort of loading screen then reverts me back to the browser section. Am I doing something wrong?

Sometime i have that screen when i choice wrong bios, like PAL for NTSC game
I use Alcohol 52% first then I use Imgburn when there is a problem on ripping or playing. Smile
I've just tried Imgburn, and it works like a charm. Gameplay is very slowmotion, but thats probably just my CPU. Thanks for the advice everyone!