ISO and CSO files, i cant load it,.
hey, can you help me??..

i back-uped my cds of my PS2 games, i turn them to a disk image file (ISO FORMAT) but when i load it, PCSX2 crashes,., what should i do,., the PS@ CD is GONE!! my other CDs are BROKEN,., i cant play them anymore,. (whew, thank GOD, ive backuped the CDs,.) Pls Help Me.,

i LOVE YOU all!! <3 n_n TongueTongue

the CSOs are from my DAD's PSP

Sponsored links

Are you trying to play psp games in pcsx2? That is not working buddy. About iso ps2 games i think you have bad iso games.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ohh, thankz!! maybe ill try to find my lost CDs THX!
bTw
the isos are good, they are not harmed or sumthin,.,
Who Am I? I'am the "CUTEST" VAMPIRE that ever LIVED! HappyTongue
They may be isos, but made in an incompatible with Linuz ISO plugin way.

Can you mount them?
try to mount those ps2 ISO with daemon tools program and take gigahertzcdvd plugin or CDVD.1.0 plugin from gabest to read those iso in pcsx2 emulation if those working.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
What games are you trying to run. My guess is you're having problems with understanding what pcsx2 is, and what it can do.
try post a screenshot of your configs and the game you're trying to run.
simply hit "print screen" then paste it on paint or photoshop.

Example:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/tb...config.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/tb...bt3sam.jpg

(04-10-2009, 12:21 PM)Cain Wrote: They may be isos, but made in an incompatible with Linuz ISO plugin way.
+
(04-10-2009, 12:55 PM)Register Wrote: try to mount those ps2 ISO with daemon tools program and take gigahertzcdvd plugin or CDVD.1.0 plugin from gabest to read those iso in pcsx2 emulation if those working.
Linu-ISO is the easiest way to load your ISO based game instead using daemon tools and less mess-up settings
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Thnx!! I'll try your comments.. THNX again guys.,. mwuah! LOVE you all!!
Who Am I? I'am the "CUTEST" VAMPIRE that ever LIVED! HappyTongue