ISO, better performance?
aye, and please read the rest of the thread before posting, atleast some of it, I've tryed both CDRWin and ImgBurn

Sponsored links

Well there is no other explanation...something is pretty wrong. Do all these programs report the image was created successfully?
If running it directly doesn't work either,most probably a damaged disc.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
let me see if imgburn creates an INI file, I'll send it to you to copy my settings that I know work fine.

damn.. no INi.. it's a registry thing Angry
I tryed LCISOCreator first, it crashes while making the image, it became a file of 3gig, of course it dident work though, think that might be the cause? and aye, both CDRWin and ImgBurn report it being successfull. If the disc is destroyed then would it be illegal for me to download an ISO?
In all rights you own it, it would be illegal, in the US anyway. but that just may be the best way for you to go when it refuses to burn. I have to do that with one of mine too, it doesn't read in my DVD drive. (but only 1 of my games does that)

(no I won't give any links to find it, you'll have to find it on your own.)
hehe, allready downloading mateSmile sucks that it's destroyed though, had it for many years and have alot of memories. Even have the strategy guide for it, best game ever inn my younger days. worst thing is that it isent fully mine either, if I remember correctly me and my brother split the bill, he probably won't be to happy either:\
t will probably play better on a PS2/PS3 than pcsx2. I really doubt it's destroyed, but with so many problems with making the ISO, that's truely the better way to go, less hassle, just more time.
hmm, ye, might be, doubt I will be getting any of those consoles soon though, thanks for all the help guysSmile

edit: I do legally own a ps2 but it's broken.
(04-13-2009, 08:52 PM)asvati Wrote: edit: I do legally own a ps2 but it's broken.

lol, yea,me too, got my bios, it broke later on. pcsx2 keeps my PS2 games playing for me Smile
I barely read your thread but do this.

Download ImgBurn,install it and when you double click on ImgBurn it will show you a windows with what you can do with this program.Click on "Create image file from disk" or Mode=>Read,Place your game disk in your drive and when ImgBurn load's it click on icon on the Destination.On "Save as type" choose ISO and choose where to be saved and with what name.
When you do everything click on the big cd to image icon and wait till ImgBurn creates your ISO.

When it's completed DON'T mount it with any program(the image mustn't be used by any program),start pcsx2 go to Config=>Configure=>on CDVDrom choose Linuzapz ISO=>Configure=>and select the ISO.