ISO help needed
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me. I tried to download some PS2 games from the internet. All the download's descriptions said that the downloads contained .iso files. All I got are a bunch of .irx files, a .90 file and .img file per game. An example is Final Fantasy X. I downloaded a torrent which contained a winRAR archive, after unarchiving, I got the following files:

- SIO2MAN.IRX
- PFS.IRX
- PADMAN.IRX
- MCSERV.IRX
- MCMAN.IRX
- LIBSD.IRX
- IOPSOUND.IRX
- HDD.IRX
- DEV9.IRX
- ATAD.IRX
- IOPRP234.IMG
- SCES_504.90
- a file called SYSTEM, which is 1kb, some shortcut or anything

I tried to execute the .img file on pcsx2 (which was the only file pcsx2 could run). The console boots normally (the 'Sony Entertainment' thing) but then runs no game. Instead it takes me to the PS2 config menu, as if no game was inserted into the PS2. I've looked on the internet what to do for days, but no website was really clear, nor was any instruction video on YouTube. Though I think I have the following options:

- Find a way to get the game running from the .img file
- Find a way to convert the bunch of files into one working .iso file
- Find a way to burn it all on 1 good-working CD/DVD, so I can either play from the CD/DVD or create my own .iso file from it by using iso creating software.

If anyone could help me and describe thoroughly what to do (any of the 3 options), then it would be of GREAT help. Thank you.

PS: I have no problems configuring pcsx2 (graphics, sound, plugins etc) since there are plenty of guides for doing so.

Sponsored links

(07-14-2010, 08:51 PM)JasperL Wrote: I tried to download some PS2 games from the internet

sorry pal,thats piracy and according to rule number 1,no piracy talk allowed so you wont get any help here
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64