Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Idea = Remote Controling Computers
So i was Looking Around and i was thinking, How come the mods or other member haven't Thought to Remote Control Computers

Like that Available From logmein.com? Its Free and it could help Mods Or other members Help those Who are stuck or having problems with pcsx2

https://secure.logmein.com/home.asp?lang=en

thats the website, Setting up an account is Free and you can add up to as many people as you want per account
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.

Sponsored links

Giving random people access to your pc is a great security risk IMO.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
but in this case it wouldn't be random people Tongue, it would be the mods, admins, and probably the devs of pcsx2
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I think this idea is much disadvantage and less profit.
I think this idea is much disadvantage and less profit.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Think we can have any mods opinions?
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
Ryoko, trusts no one with his special magic machine known as the computer.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit

Well i for one Am putting my name out there to any body whom wants to use logmein for assistance with config's. Just send me a PM =]
I don't think mods have alot of issues regarding PCSX2.

The concept behind this lies within the RDP session. Using a secure look-a-like RDP version might help the members. But like others said. Ain't so tight when it comes to security. And I don't think this concept would work. It might in the beginning. But it would slowly fade away eventually..
1024MB, 3.5GHZ, nVidia GeForce 6600 GT, Windows XP Professional SP 2

"Money does not create happiness" - Yeah right~