If i close DS4
All the good time of the day, I immediately want to apologize, I use Google translator. I use your program to play FIFA, my joystick is connected via Sony Wireless USB Adapter Dualshock 4 for PC. When you turn off the DS4 program, the adapter shows that there is a "connection" but the joystick does not work, and the LED on the joystick also goes off. Can I make sure that when the program is turned off, the joystick is not turned off and continues to work? P.S Your program is just excellent, very grateful for it, lacking only the Rainbow lighting effect just during use.
P.SS I cleaned and ticked "Disconnecting from bluetooth"

Sponsored links

So, now I'm faced with a more serious problem. When I turn on the joystick simply through the bluetooth adapter, it glows "white" when I turn on your program "red", and when I unchecked "Disconnect from bluetooth during a stop", it simply turns off the indicator, but the joystick continues To work, is it possible to not turn off the indicator?
And when the tick is on "Disconnect from bluetooth during a stop," even though I exit the program, the color of the joystick remains "red" ie as I put it in the program, and now it's AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH 10 MINUTES OF INHUMPING DISABLED (((
I'll try to write more clearly about the function "Disconnect from bluetooth during a stop"
I'm using "Sony Wireless USB Adapter Dualshock 4 for PC"

~~ If ticked ~~
+ The light identifier leaves the color specified in the DS4 program
- The auto-shutdown function stops working after 10 minutes of inactivity
= Joystick still works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~ If there is no tick ~~
- The light identifier does not work at all
- The auto-shutdown function stops working after 10 minutes of inactivity
= Joystick still works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Conclusion: to turn off the joystick, you have to pull the adapter out of usb, in any way, which is very inconvenient. If possible, try to make sure that after turning off your program, the joystick and its settings are restored to the position that was before turning on the program

p.s
Yes, every time I sat and waited for 15 minutes to disable the joystick, this is seen on the adapter, it starts to "flash" when the joystick is turned off. And yes, I'm 100% sure that without turning on your program, the joystick is automatically turned off after 10 minutes of inactivity
And yes, when the program is running auto-shutdown also does not work