Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you call yourself a N00B chances are you are one
Everyone is a beginner at something for sometime, a newbie or even newb.

But that is not the case of a noob, the noob is anything but a newbie, actually it gets the title for being too long at something and never improving.

The noob is a parasite that thinks and acts as if everyone is obliged to him, he calls for help for anything but does not lift a finger to do any work to help himself.

So if you call yourself a noob that may mean you didn't search what mean that you entitles yourself. Exceptions exist and maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Don't waste the opportunity, names carries power and if not yet you may become whatever you name yourself indeed.

"historic"
Noob is a neologism, coined specially to describe that kind of bloodsucker that plagues all areas from multiplayer games to any other area where a sod can parasite others, in all possible ways.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

ooooooooooooooooook Laugh
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
Normally I have a Smile for newbies, but can't swallow noobs, I do try, believe me...
Speaking of newbs.Today on my youtube someguy wrote that he needs help with Sonic Unleashed
He was using the GSDX NULL Plugin! WTF man.....
I quote his comment
"can someone tell me how to play this with gdsx null plugin. because when i play with null i can hear the game going fast with perfect speed. but i cant see it. can you guys help me."

I think he doesnt know the meaning of NULL!
Hahaha, that's really fun but still may be just a newbie... you can reckon the noob if it continues insisting in the same road after being explained about Smile
Yeah just now a new comment, i might call him "pointless"
He doesnt know what are DirectX drivers.I asked him what are his system specs and he replied
"What do you mean system specs?? ):
I'm not really sure what it is actually. Since I'm not really good with
computer stuff."
And he wants to run PCSX2,what i gotta explain everything?!I dont think so...
Google is always online...SEARCH!
Yes, that is the point, to the newbie it's enough you point directions, the noob fiercely believe you owe him the answers and telling him to search for something is a greater insult (as in saying 'it' will expect you actually walk the road for him).
It like some kinda exam...what are the answers?! Laugh

Late Edit.The guy searched and found his system specs Tongue
The reason for this thread is to show the difference between the newbie and the noob. Newcomers are welcome, by principle, in almost every place they go; the newb "class" is a transitory one, a tittle carried shortly, often the nice guy quickly emerges form it...

The noob otherwise is a fixed class, more than that it's an 'attribute'. That class never follow rules, alas, they don't know what this word means except if it means everyone must work to feed their majestic noobness. They are above rules, "dare you to expect me to diminish myself concerning about such lowly thing?". This is their most cherished belief.

These two classes are confounded often, but never for long time.

So the thread is meant to be informative, not much to debate about actually.
So what can you say about me.What 'class' am i in? (for info)