Im new,and ive got problems!
Tongue 
Hello everyone,ive just joined the forums and ive got a problem with pcsx2 0.9.6.Anyway,i downloaded the latest pcsx2,got a torrent from tpb with 8 ps2 bios,dl'd RE4 ntsc,loaded up pcsx2 and left everything at default,then i mount the image and set the drive and attempt to boot the game but all it does is hang.Dont diss me please,im a noob to ps2 emulation but ive got DC,GC,MD,Snes and N64 running on my comp with no problems.Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

(04-28-2009, 12:20 AM)00stevo Wrote: Hello everyone,ive just joined the forums and ive got a problem with pcsx2 0.9.6.Anyway,i downloaded the latest pcsx2,got a torrent from tpb with 8 ps2 bios,dl'd RE4 ntsc,loaded up pcsx2 and left everything at default,then i mount the image and set the drive and attempt to boot the game but all it does is hang.Dont diss me please,im a noob to ps2 emulation but ive got DC,GC,MD,Snes and N64 running on my comp with no problems.Thanks in advance.

Piracy is NOT supported.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Piracy is NOT supported it is the law
Yeah sorry about that,i didnt mention i actually own a PAL ps2 as well as an US NTSC ps2.I also own RE4 (ntsc,imported).So its perfectly ok for me to have a backup of my software as long as i own the original material.
but u got 8 bios's, when u only have 2 ps2's. So indeed some piracy there.
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit

Desktop Rig:

P4 HT @ 3.0Ghz
3 gb DDR2-533 RAM
256mb ATI X1300
Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
Closed and warned for piracy