In-Game Text Issues
(04-22-2014, 01:34 AM)mikeownage Wrote: I tried software mode for directx9, directx10 and directx11 didn't help. I tried skipdraw 1-5 and then went to 100 and that didn't help either in directx9, directx10 and directx11 hardware mode.

Skipdraw "removes" layers Smile changing to any value other than 0 you are preventing specific layer to be drawn. That might be useful to avoid determined layer causing glitch but could be cause of, let's say, preventing the whole menu/HUD to showing up in some cases.

Anyway, seems not to be the problem in this case.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

I think the problem is the background is black and the text is also black for some reason when using the emulator this isn't the case on the PS2. Any way to change font color that the emulator chooses or to force the font to be white?
yo I just fixed mine, I went back to using pcsx2 1.00 gsdx 5334 plugin

Fixed Romance 8 , and 9
(04-22-2014, 01:54 AM)Kraken Wrote: yo I just fixed mine, I went back to using pcsx2 1.00 gsdx 5334 plugin

Fixed Romance 8 , and 9

Yup, that fixed it alright Smile

Thanks!
omg I found this thread 8 years later for the both games and it worked! thanks
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go