Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of Assistance.
I am currently trying to get a Playstation 3 Controller to work with my PCSX2 Emulator. Im using a program called; MotioninJoy Gamepad Tool Version 4. I have the controller registering via Start > Set Up USB Game Controllers. Mind you im on Windows 7 32x bit. Even the motion DS3Tool(MotioninJoy) Registers that the controller is plugged in but the only problem is that the emulator itself wont register that the controller is plugged in and its using the motioninjoy driver.

Sponsored links

(04-25-2010, 03:33 AM)EveryoneScatter Wrote: I am currently trying to get a Playstation 3 Controller to work with my PCSX2 Emulator. Im using a program called; MotioninJoy Gamepad Tool Version 4. I have the controller registering via Start > Set Up USB Game Controllers. Mind you im on Windows 7 32x bit. Even the motion DS3Tool(MotioninJoy) Registers that the controller is plugged in but the only problem is that the emulator itself wont register that the controller is plugged in and its using the motioninjoy driver.

I use version 3 and it runs fine. Have you tried hitting enable on the motioninjoy settings? Do that then set up the pad layout for pcsx2. I had to use pad 1 for it to work, so remove whatever controls for the keyboard you have saved. Then restart the emulator and try again.
[Image: necok0.jpg]
Specs:
i3-530 @ 4.3 ghz
GTX 470 OC 725/1450/1875
6 GB DDR3 RAM
I hit the enable but sometimes it just wants to take control over my mouse; When I switched to the SSSPSX Pad Plugin; It will take control over a few buttons and explude all movement buttons. Not sure if im setting up my keys right. Now that I got the Version 3; It just wants to go up and down and my O Button is acting like the ESC key on my keyboard.
Nvm; I figured out how to get the controls to work. Thanks for your help.