In the name of love, make keyboard hotkeys configurable
stopped counting how many states I lost due to different emus having different and non configurable hotkeys

when you have used F1 for loading for several weeks in pSX then go to pcsx2, ***** is inevitable

also saving should be by default a combination of keys, such as shift+F1, not just one key, is too open to accidents

please hear my plea

Sponsored links

There you go, at your service: r4917 and r4918.
oh my........ Ohmy

in the name of all is love, thank you, you're simply a HERO !! Biggrin
wait wait wait... 2011??? so it was already there in v1.0 Ohmy

I blame it on the poor UI Angry
(09-05-2013, 09:35 PM)AFK Wrote: wait wait wait... 2011??? so it was already there in v1.0 Ohmy

I blame it on the poor UI Angry

If our UI is so poor, you are free to develop a non-poor UI, this is open source after all ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I wish.... but I'm no skilled coder Sad

I'm sure you guys could write this with your feet on the beach but for me this is a lot of documentation efforts Sad
(09-05-2013, 09:47 PM)AFK Wrote: I wish.... but I'm no skilled coder Sad

I'm sure you guys could write this with your feet on the beach but for me this is a lot of documentation efforts Sad
The ones who first criticize are always the unskilled ones Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
^so you must be the world top professional critic
(09-05-2013, 09:52 PM)AFK Wrote: ^so you must be the world top professional critic

I am. And so proud of it Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It probably makes sense to get this into the guides. Even just mention that it's possible with the links above, but surely we could do a bit better, and even distribute with a PCSX2_keys.ini with the default values (even if it's not required), so it's easier to find this feature and get a quick grasp of how it works.