Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings Problem.
Hello.
First of all thanks a million and I really appreciate your hard work and dedication for this outstanding emulators/versions so we can play our favorite games. My problem is with the "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" game. With the PCSX2 1.6.0 version and the latest version of PCSX 1.7 too the problem is that the game plays only with the "OpenGL Software" with the console  graphics and when I try to use "Direct3D 11" or OpenGL Hardware so to change the resolution to 4K or 5K I get artifacts or Ghosting and I can't play the game with better graphics more crystal clear graphics and with the other games with the emulators i don't have a problem playing with internal resolution 4K or 5K. I Used the "Enable HW Hacks" - "Advance Settings and Hacks" - "Upscaling Hacks" - "Round Sprite" - "Full" option/Tab but this does not help too so finally i used a lot of options with this game i can't make it work properly again with better resolution. My Rig is an I/7 8700K 3.7 6 Cores, 64GB DDR4 Ram and a Nvidia 3090 24 GB and i play the PC games 4K ultra settings, Win 10X64 if that helps?? So is there a workaround, a solution to this problem it would be so much appreciated and thanks in Advance???
Indy44.

Sponsored links