Ingame error
To begin with, ive been spending over 6 hours now trying to get PCSX2 work wich ive finally done and also FFX. Most of the FFX players know this as well:
When you meet auron for the first time in game after making a new game ( before tidus sees sin) it will eventually stop here. By it i mean it gives me some kind of errors (i also save before continuing) but then if i try to load it gives me error telling that i dont have the memory cards and the saveslot is gone by itself. The pic shows u what error it is, i cannot see it myself. is there any solutions for this =/?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

EDIT: May it also depend on the ROM file? maybe ive got to get another one?!
Maybe, try remaking the ISO or running the game from the disc with P.E.Op.S cdvd plugin, and if you have speedhacks enabled try disabling them.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-28-2009, 10:29 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Maybe, try remaking the ISO or running the game from the disc with P.E.Op.S cdvd plugin, and if you have speedhacks enabled try disabling them.

Well k ill try to remake it but if i ever disable the speedhacks you got on ill never get past the first intro of FFX but ill give it a shot.

EDIT: should i mount the ISO or the remaked one?
uh try both ways with Linuz ISO plugin and mounting and running with P.E.Op.S, you should try running it from the disc first anyway as it's more possible to pass errors like that. Make sure you disable speedhacks running it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well as you see in the pic, ive only come that far wich is 3-5 seconds more from the other pic xd by changing to older version of GSDX but still isnt helping... is there other plugins than GSDX?

EDIT: I got Gigaherz's DVD plugin and it worked now with GSDX 1476(MSVC SSE2) 0.1.15 (running as administrator) and now lets see how far i can get on FFX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe try software mode to get past that point? It will be slow as balls but it might at least allow you to get past that point.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.