Input lag on every game no matter the settings.
Bug 
No matter what settings I use I get 1-2 second input lag. I know there's many threads about similar issues already but none of the fixes have worked for me.

I'm getting full game speed, vsync is disabled, speed hacks and frame skipping are disabled.

I've been using a logitech controller for the longest time and it's about 4-5 years old so I was thinking that was the issue but I just got a ps3 today and am now using a ps3 controller. Input lag is still clearly there.

Like I said before I've tried every fix and changed just about every setting(that I can understand) and nothing has changed.

My PC specs are:

Intel core i5-4670K 3.40 GHz
Geforce GTX 770
8GB of RAM.
Windows 7 64 bit

Sponsored links

Got the PC hooked to a HDTV? Becuase those HDTVS can easily add in input lag. Playing from a disc or ISO?
Well I also got input lag on most games but It's like 1/3 of the second for me, could be a problem with the controller for you.
Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz
4 GB of RAM
Geforce GT 440 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 HE x86
(09-15-2013, 12:14 PM)Dizzee Wrote: could be a problem with the controller for you.
how could be an controller cause slowdowns? :-/
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(09-15-2013, 01:28 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: how could be an controller cause slowdowns? :-/

Slowdown it cant effect but if u read he said input delay, Controler can easily do that.

Weather the is the case is another story.

I play on Samsung LN 34a550 with logitech wireless rumble with with batteries that are deing, ON lesser machine i7 920 and 660gts and have no input lag so something on your end isnt setup correct
(09-15-2013, 05:49 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Slowdown it cant effect but if u read he said input delay, Controler can easily do that.

Weather the is the case is another story.

I play on Samsung LN 34a550 with logitech wireless rumble with with batteries that are deing, ON lesser machine i7 920 and 660gts and have no input lag so something on your end isnt setup correct

then the op needs to install drivers of controller again. Or maybe its happen because of of slow reaction emu controller plugins.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I'm using a monitor not a t.v. As for the controller I use a brand new ps3 controller, have tried with an xbox 360 controller, even tried just the keyboard, input lag is there no matter what method of control I use.
And I've tried ISO and just reading from the disc same result either way.
Are you It's 1-2 input lag? Some people exaggerate things because they want the emulated games to run as smooth as PC games which will never happen.
Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz
4 GB of RAM
Geforce GT 440 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 HE x86
(09-15-2013, 08:52 PM)Dizzee Wrote: Are you It's 1-2 input lag? Some people exaggerate things because they want the emulated games to run as smooth as PC games which will never happen.

Yes I'm absolutely sure. It's been going on for months now and I can't get used to it. I'm at my wits end trying to fix it.
Go into your nvidia control panel and make sure the settings for vsync are application controlled or off. This sounds like a vsync issue more than anything else.
[Image: 2748844.png]