InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(10-22-2014, 02:44 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Potentiometer. That's the word I was looking for. Tongue2

After looking up some HiRes images of DS3 thumbsticks, im pretty confident that they would drop right in aswell.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

[Image: 10.22.2014-10.17.png]

Month isnt even over and I think its been the most productive one yet, There were a couple blog mentions of us that I'm sure helped with the boost of users seen again this month. You guys are awesome, hope I can keep coming up with ideas to keep improving the tool!

Battery and connector should arrive in post today, if so ill be doing the how to and bench test video for that.

You've got almost as much donations in a month as I get entire income -.-

You've earned it though.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
OMG 1.5.10 features macros!
EDIT: ah damn, not completed yet I guess. Can't save them yet. Smile
Looking good though
(10-22-2014, 11:51 PM)RedShadow Wrote: OMG 1.5.10 features macros!
EDIT: ah damn, not completed yet I guess. Can't save them yet. Smile
Looking good though

lol sorry for the tease, i usually hide that tab, buuuuutttt if you know the macro shorthand/formatting I use, and you enter it in the XML, it actually is active from there, all thats missing is the rest of the GUI work ;-)

What .10 does bring is full mouse/trackpad support now with two finger scrolling and click in right button click.

Example:
Code:
<Profile>
<Mappings>
    <Macros>
      <Macro trigger="Share,Square,L1">+[164]±[115]-[164]</Macro>
    </Macros>
</Mappings>
</Profile>

So I just wanna throw this out there, as a sort of PSA, anybody looking to do a battery mod absolutely under no circumstance buy one of the batteries online that claim to be 2000mAh and double your life, they are fake.

It is physically impossible for a battery of the same voltage and size/weight to have double the mAh rating especially while retaining the plastic casing, these are always ALWAYS fake mislabeled DS3 / DS4 OEM batteries never surpassing 1000mAh and usually closer to 500-800mAh.

For those of you more tech savvy folks though there are site where you can get very specific batteries that will work.

After using a caliper and measuring both my original battery and the available spacing I have settled on a 1800mAh battery that from what I can find is likely the best you are gonna do. Unfortunately the spare connector did not arrive today so review and How To will not be up today, but as the battery is from a reputable source and not a application specific battery, I am pretty confident that this will see an 80% boost over the original battery.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, I assume that your version is not open source?

Going to integrate this software into my HTPC/Media Center software I'm developing and looking for the best starting point.

Cheers.
(10-22-2014, 02:25 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Yea, I would assume that pots are pretty standard, would make a case that possibly DS3 sticks would work as well.

the DS3 sticks require modding unfortunately. the base of it is too big, and the actual stick that holds up the top is larger so it reduces the range of motion.

here's a picture of mine with some stick caps.

[Image: C8dz3CK.jpg]
I donated $10 and am logged in with my DSD account but the ads have still not been removed. Who do I e-mail to get this resolved?
(10-21-2014, 11:39 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Shutting down the controller on exit is possible, will add that to my todo list

advanced mouse operation are not done yet, ive been working like mad to get macros finished and as a result a lot of stuff like that has kind of gotten sidelined, but I will absolutely get to it.
Great to hear that, looking forward (as usual) Laugh

(10-21-2014, 11:39 AM)jhebbel Wrote: As for the color, in the program when you click the color on the chart, there is a vertical color gradient directly to the right of the chart, that is your brightness.
I have seen this one, but as far as I remember it was a color gradient from "color to black", wasn't it? Maybe change it to a "color to white" gradient, which will fit better to the lightbar, which is white without any lighting