InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(12-19-2014, 11:44 PM)Baryn Wrote: Not totally sure if this was due to the recent update, but MGSV works now!

Either way, you're beyond pro, jheb.

Yes, after struggling to get stuff working again after deleting an old ds4 tool install this fork is working well. Will donate when I get it fully working.

I get incessant crashing when trying to change lightbar color though. Seems a bit unstable but nice software still.

Sponsored links

(12-20-2014, 03:31 PM)Khronikos Wrote: Yes, after struggling to get stuff working again after deleting an old ds4 tool install this fork is working well. Will donate when I get it fully working.

I get incessant crashing when trying to change lightbar color though. Seems a bit unstable but nice software still.

Not sending me the email for your website though. Maybe wait a little bit I guess.

[email protected]
(12-20-2014, 03:31 PM)Khronikos Wrote: Yes, after struggling to get stuff working again after deleting an old ds4 tool install this fork is working well. Will donate when I get it fully working.

Yeah, same for me When trying to change lightbar color through more colors.
He guys what are some bluetooth adapters that work with the DS4 and win7? I tried making a thread but no luck.

(12-20-2014, 09:22 PM)roli Wrote: Yeah, same for me When trying to change lightbar color through more colors.
Can one of you post the crash log, I cannot duplicate, may be another locale issue.

(12-20-2014, 01:16 AM)Jack_Carver Wrote: Any reason why my controller just won't connect since the new update?
I can connect it if I "forget device" and "add device" all over again but once it is disconnected it just isn't detected by WinDS4 anymore. Cabled does work though.
Ideas?

PS: And when I connect it via USB it says charging 0%...

Are you running newest version? Even though it says charging 0% does the controller actually work? Try uninstalling the device and driver then reinstall
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(12-20-2014, 11:26 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Can one of you post the crash log, I cannot duplicate, may be another locale issue.

Where is the crashlog generated? I can't find any crash logs in appdata/ds4windows
(12-21-2014, 01:13 AM)roli Wrote: Where is the crashlog generated? I can't find any crash logs in appdata/ds4windows

Thats where it should be, did it actually crash or just throw an error?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(12-21-2014, 01:14 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Thats where it should be, did it actually crash or just throw an error?

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Aeon\AppData\Roaming\DS4Windows\Profiles\DS4.xml' because it is being used by another process. (Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String) in mscorlib) []
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at DS4Control.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile.GetByName(String ProfileName)
at DS4Control.BackingStore.LoadProfile(Int32 device)
at DS4Control.Global.ProfileUpdate(Object sender, String ProfileName)
at DS4Control.Global.ProfileUpdatedEvent(Object sender, FileSystemEventArgs e)
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.OnChanged(FileSystemEventArgs e)
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.NotifyFileSystemEventArgs(Int32 action, String name)
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.CompletionStatusChanged(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* overlappedPointer)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

12/20/2014 8:06:52 AM> INFO: Starting...
12/20/2014 8:06:52 AM> INFO: Searching for controllers....
12/20/2014 8:06:52 AM> INFO: Using Exclusive Mode
12/20/2014 8:06:52 AM> TRACE: 30:0ELaugh5:9B:3F:B7 device start
12/20/2014 8:06:53 AM> INFO: Found Controller: 30:0ELaugh5:9B:3F:B7 (USB)
12/20/2014 8:06:53 AM> INFO: Controller 1 is using Profile "[Default]" in exclusive mode.
12/20/2014 8:06:53 AM> TRACE: 30:0ELaugh5:9B:3F:B7 power subsystem octet: 0x1b
12/20/2014 8:06:54 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe
12/20/2014 8:06:56 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Windows\explorer.exe
12/20/2014 8:06:57 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe
12/20/2014 8:06:59 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Windows\explorer.exe
12/20/2014 8:06:59 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Windows\explorer.exe
12/20/2014 8:07:00 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Windows\explorer.exe
12/20/2014 8:07:03 AM> TRACE: Active application changed to C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe
12/20/2014 8:07:42 AM> TRACE: Saving
12/20/2014 8:08:01 AM> TRACE: Saving

This is my log.

I did have a little trouble uninstalling the other fork stuff and wasn't sure about some things with SCP being installed again. I get no crashes or errors in games though. Just when doing profile stuff like that.

Is there a proper way to uninstall everything and any registry stuff I would need to know. Where does scarlet put all her stuff?
And hey bud I cannot donate if you don't send my email the proper stuff eh?

[email protected] need validation on your the site.
Thanks for the help via email! Am now a premium user. Yay!

I noticed a beta for a shell option in settings. what is your plan with that? I have a couple of suggestions in case any interest you. I brought this up around a couple of forums about a year or so ago. no one seemed to have interest. but here goes:

I envision a shell of sorts that could be navigated via controller. a kind of pop up menu that would appear during gaming or anywhere, similar to consoles and their home buttons. this pop up menu could have options like being able to customize a couple of shortcuts to quickly launch games, steam, xbmc, or anything the user might specify they want to launch. Also, options for changing controller input, as in being able to switch controller 1, 2, etc. options for the pc would be nice, such as shutdown, sleep, restart, etc. Then maybe a feature to easily and quickly close a running application/game. volume controls, like mute.

eventually, if one were motivated enough, I think it would be cool if an option of friends list access could be viewed, so you could at least see whos online and offline, but with steam big picture I guess that's not needed. just another pop up option. Or using something like the cheatengine program, one could add in cheat functionality for games (I like to play around with cheats in games ive already beaten or just want to beat quickly, lol)

anyway, just some suggestions. I know some of that probably isn't priority or on radar at all, but the idea is to use a shell to turn a PC (or HTPC in my case) into an easier to access console-like experience. I prefer pc gaming, but im a console user at heart, and like the ease of use. I always envisioned my htpc setup to be like this: Friends/family come over, wants to play a game. simply turn on controller, and press a button to choose a game, and play. then be able to easily switch games or exit, even shut down system, when finished, all via controller. most games nowadays provide controller support so I would like to take away the mouse/keyboard as much as possible. but that's just me.

Awesome work on the program! so nice and easy to use, and customizable, too!