InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
Nvidia uses process names for profiles in their drivers.
[Image: tutorial4g.png]

"you can simply create a sense item for each one and attach the same profile"

What's a sense item?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

(05-28-2014, 04:16 PM)STARFIGHTER Wrote: Crashed on check for updates, does it keep a log someplace I can give you?

The update checker does not log (good idea for future release though) but you can also just download and install again

(05-28-2014, 04:17 PM)shinra358 Wrote: "you can simply create a sense item for each one and attach the same profile"

What's a sense item?

Until i come up with a better vernacular, its just each item in the Profiles window that has a profile assigned to it, you can add as many as you wish to this. Perhaps wildcards are something I can incorporate in the future to make this a little better for instance where game EXEs move around for whatever reason. so *\MyGame.exe could be a profile sense item
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(05-28-2014, 04:17 PM)shinra358 Wrote: Nvidia uses process names for profiles in their drivers.
[Image: tutorial4g.png]

"you can simply create a sense item for each one and attach the same profile"

What's a sense item?

Thing is even though launcher is conduit for wow.exe, wow.exe when queried usually reports launcher.exe as its parent process, thus a prime example of why i want to use full paths. Another would be other games that you multibox (such as eve) that share the exact same exe but different startup paths.

Little bit of a feature request - It would be great if we could bind buttons to key combinations or small macros, such as Alt+Tab or Q [wait 500ms] W.

Some issues: Lightbar color (single color option) is not changing after saving it, it requires that the program be stopped and then started again.

Despite things being mapped properly in profiles, Dark Souls 1 is completely janky. Nothing is mapped correctly, and something is causing the camera to spin continuously.

Meanwhile in Dark Souls 2, the buttons are also not mapped properly... but in completely different positions. Circle seems to corrospond to Xbox A in one, and Square in the other. Broforce seems to work correctly though I'm not familiar enough with the controls to know for certain. And finally, Risk of Rain is also completely mismapped.

All I can figure is that the xinput wrapper may not be working properly. Is there some way to check?
(05-28-2014, 04:45 PM)STARFIGHTER Wrote: Little bit of a feature request - It would be great if we could bind buttons to key combinations or small macros, such as Alt+Tab or Q [wait 500ms] W.
J2K is working on such a feature, once its stable i'll merge it into this.

(05-28-2014, 04:45 PM)STARFIGHTER Wrote: Some issues: Lightbar color (single color option) is not changing after saving it, it requires that the program be stopped and then started again.
Ill look into this.

(05-28-2014, 04:45 PM)STARFIGHTER Wrote: Despite things being mapped properly in profiles, Dark Souls 1 is completely janky. Nothing is mapped correctly, and something is causing the camera to spin continuously.
Unfortunately Dark Souls is the source of many woes when it comes to these mapping tools, try making sure u are in exclusive mode in the options window of the tool.

(05-28-2014, 04:45 PM)STARFIGHTER Wrote: Meanwhile in Dark Souls 2, the buttons are also not mapped properly... but in completely different positions. Circle seems to corrospond to Xbox A in one, and Square in the other. Broforce seems to work correctly though I'm not familiar enough with the controls to know for certain. And finally, Risk of Rain is also completely mismapped.

All I can figure is that the xinput wrapper may not be working properly. Is there some way to check?
Again try exclusive mode/hide ds4 mode, this may fix it.

Been working on a new build (1.4.0.2) which features bug fixes and a lot of implementations of suggestions as well as even more UI polishing.

[Image: 05.29.2014-11.36.png]

I hope to have this out there before I leave for E3 in a little over a week, but I have a busy schedule ahead so Im not sure.

I can't wait for E3.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-29-2014, 05:52 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I can't wait for E3.

You going? I just hope I can get into the Oculus booth ;-)

I wish i could go.

This year I'm excited to see what Square Enix announces. Please be more KH3 stuff and a KH 2.5 Hd ReMix release date.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hi all,

I just received my dual shock 4 and I was so happy of finding this fork!
Thank you four your work!!! I am enjoying it a lot!!

Looking forward to seeing new features! Smile

Thanks in advance!