InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
I love this fork. I have found 2 slight errors in v1.4.0.1 though.

1. you misspelled Square in the profile editor. (you spelled it as Sqaure).
2. When I set the idle disconnect to something other then 0 in the profile editor and I save it I get an exception.

Quote:System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at ScpServer.ProfileEditor.<.ctor>b__7(Object value)
at ScpServer.MyExtensions.<>c__DisplayClassc.<BindToProfileValue>b__2(Object s, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PerformControlValidation(Boolean bulkValidation)

I couldn't find where to report bugs so I did it here.

Sponsored links

(05-30-2014, 12:14 PM)nope Wrote: I love this fork. I have found 2 slight errors in v1.4.0.1 though.

1. you misspelled Square in the profile editor. (you spelled it as Sqaure).
2. When I set the idle disconnect to something other then 0 in the profile editor and I save it I get an exception.

I couldn't find where to report bugs so I did it here.

Good catch, and this is as good a place to report them as anywhere. Both fixes will be in next build.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
1.4.0.2 uploaded with more UI enhancements and bug fixes.

Hey jheb. Look like your version is coming along nicely, btw here's the controller images with white backgrounds so it fits your options better:
Regular controller
Upper Touch
Left Touch
Right Touch
Multi Touch
If you need any other images feel free to ask.
(05-30-2014, 07:16 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Hey jheb. Look like your version is coming along nicely, btw here's the controller images with white backgrounds so it fits your options better:
Regular controller
Upper Touch
Left Touch
Right Touch
Multi Touch
that completely slipped my mind lol, I have a cosmetic update coming out tonight that Ill include these in, thx

(05-30-2014, 07:16 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Hey jheb. Look like your version is coming along nicely, btw here's the controller images with white backgrounds so it fits your options better:
Regular controller
Upper Touch
Left Touch
Right Touch
Multi Touch

FYI, when working with paths I see you using split and substring to work with filenames and extract different parts; the System.IO.Path methods do this much faster and cleaner; ie to get a profile name from "c:\appdata\ds4tool\profiles\My Profile.xml" just use System.IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(string pathhere) and it will return "My Profile".

(05-30-2014, 08:38 PM)jhebbel Wrote: FYI, when working with paths I see you using split and substring to work with filenames and extract different parts; the System.IO.Path methods do this much faster and cleaner; ie to get a profile name from "c:\appdata\ds4tool\profiles\My Profile.xml" just use System.IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(string pathhere) and it will return "My Profile".

Way ahead of you, I already changed most of my code to use Path.Etc...
It saddens me that I didn't know that sooner though haha.
(05-30-2014, 10:34 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Way ahead of you, I already changed most of my code to use Path.Etc...
It saddens me that I didn't know that sooner though haha.

im used to PHP lately which doesnt have this library typically so I forget about it all the time too when I switch to c#

I posed in the other thread but I noticed a bug that when mapping keys its only sending keycode 13 for enter when it should be Keys.ENTER for full compatibility because I just made a tutorial video for keyboard mapping and in the middle of my first take I realized the enter key I mapped does not work in duke 3d lol. Not sure if any of the other "special" keys require this as I only tried the enter.

(05-30-2014, 10:42 PM)jhebbel Wrote: im used to PHP lately which doesnt have this library typically so I forget about it all the time too when I switch to c#

I posed in the other thread but I noticed a bug that when mapping keys its only sending keycode 13 for enter when it should be Keys.ENTER for full compatibility because I just made a tutorial video for keyboard mapping and in the middle of my first take I realized the enter key I mapped does not work in duke 3d lol. Not sure if any of the other "special" keys require this as I only tried the enter.

I'm going back and forth with these answers, but I that's interesting, if I'm being honest I'm not sure how to implement that. When you do I'll follow suit, or if you're still figuring out the code, just leave me an example and I'll figure it out.
(05-30-2014, 11:05 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: I'm going back and forth with these answers, but I that's interesting, if I'm being honest I'm not sure how to implement that. When you do I'll follow suit, or if you're still figuring out the code, just leave me an example and I'll figure it out.

I got half way to a fix, I was able to send the correct scan code for enter press by either switching the flag to 0 or changing the vky to 0x0D (working from memory) but the game is not recognizing the key release and is just constantly cycling enter even though it works fine in other games and notepad. Ill give it further attention tomorrow as I would like to be sure we are fully compatible with older titles as that's one of the niches for mapping.