Installation Issues please help!
Hey,

So I have been trying to install PCSX2 on my MacbookPro and it wont work. I also have bootcamp windows 7 available on it, and PCSX2 isn't working on that either. 

It says that it's having an error "GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers" and anytime I find videos or threads showing which gs plugin to use, i don't have those on my list. What do i have to do? 

I've attached a screenshot of the specs of my computer. If anyone can give me any helpful information i'd really appreciate it! 

Thanks Guys!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

dunno about the Mac issue, but you'll need to update directx on your Win 7
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-30-2016, 12:11 AM)Piercery Wrote: Hey,

So I have been trying to install PCSX2 on my MacbookPro and it wont work. I also have bootcamp windows 7 available on it, and PCSX2 isn't working on that either. 

It says that it's having an error "GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers" and anytime I find videos or threads showing which gs plugin to use, i don't have those on my list. What do i have to do? 

I've attached a screenshot of the specs of my computer. If anyone can give me any helpful information i'd really appreciate it! 

Thanks Guys!

Intel HD Graphics Cards don't support latest OpenGL version Make Sure You are Choosing DirectX 9,10,11 (Software Mode  of course )
Config/Video(GS)/Plugin/Render DirectX 9 or DirectX 10 or DirectX 10 but don't Choose OpenGL .
by The way Your System is too low to run PCSX2 efficiently You Should Upgrade .
I have Intel HD Graphics Cards are also not supported OpenGL version. And it's frustrating.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.