Instruction Set: SSE
SSE2
SSE3
SSE4
SSE4.1
SSE4.2

Integrated Graphics Core: No

Integrated Memory Controller: Yes
now i this looks crazy but i must get this for better speed.

Sponsored links

Is there a hidden question or point to this thread because I can't find one.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
If it is just to brag about the hardware then I think you should have posted this in the New Hardware Section.

And just because it says Extreme doesn't mean it will get you to full speed Heaven in pcsx2, it is just a Core i7 nothing else, unless you overclock it, you will be in the same situations as others.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
(03-28-2010, 06:41 PM)Master_DX Wrote: If it is just to brag about the hardware then I think you should have posted this in the New Hardware Section.

And just because it says Extreme doesn't mean it will get you to full speed Heaven in pcsx2, it is just a Core i7 nothing else, unless you overclock it, you will be in the same situations as others.

no bragging i,m just asking a question,maybe it can help me out a bit with some other things other than pcsx2 maybe speed up the PCSX1.lol
Yes, this was entirely pointless.
(03-29-2010, 12:07 AM)rama Wrote: Yes, this was entirely pointless.

Am I as confused as you are, trying to figure out what this pointless thread was trying to convey? Blink
Do you guy need to be ***** to me?
can't tell if he is a troll or flame baiting people Unsure
(03-29-2010, 08:44 AM)Tim vooker Wrote: Do you guy need to be ***** to me?

No, but as you can see out of 4 people no one got the point of your thread. Was it a question? There never was any question mark in your post. Are you asking if you need this processor to get good speeds with PCSX2? If so no you don't NEED this but you will get great speeds with it.
No idea if that's what you ask for so make it clear.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
He might want to play Suikoden 3 in full 60fps speed with software mode, so who knows?

In any case, I'm already content with playing Front Mission 5 at around 40~60fps with a 'classic' C2D E6550; thanks for the work on the pre-alpha, guys...
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz (OC@2.8GHz)
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.