Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intel's 35FPs is faster than amd's 35 FPS !
Shocked 
Hello

I was Searching at Youtube & i found these Platforms

6870+Phenom 955 BE & 6870+i5 760 Clocked to 4.0Ghz

i could see both platforms were running Crysis Warhead at 35 FPs but i5 Platform 35 FPs was Very Smooth , without Freezing & Laging while moving Mouse or Doing something . but First Platform ( amd ) Was Little Laggy , Fps would change Rapidly ! some times game was fast & some times Not , when mouse would Move so fast to another Location , game FPs would drop down . it wasent Running at Fixed Speed just like i5 Platform ! Fast & slow rapidly ! But i5 760 would run it Like it was 60 Fps & with no Hiccups .

I realy Dont know which one will be Better ! AMD+ATI = Same Chipsets = better Performace but now intel+ATI= looks Much better , huh ? Laugh

Sponsored links

the drivers handle frame queue's differently most likely. amd's defaults to 3 or 4 frames in the driver prerender queue whilst intels might be 2.
I dont Get it ? is there an easier Explanation ?

I was Searching & i discovered this one too

Its Seem that All oced Hardwares will Remove Additional Hiccups in games such as freezing while moving the Mouse ! Because i saw Oced phenom 955 to .36 with 6870 @ 1000Mhz + 4GB ddr2 800Mhz ram & its 30-40 FPs was Smooth !

I am Not talking about FIxed Lags in games caused by SLow VGA card ! I am talking about Hiccups , & Freezing

For example game is so fast but when u try to Do a Special move like Jumping & spining & firing , game Freezez for a sec & lags a Bit & go smooth again !
thats not the case at all, mouse hiccups and lag is caused by a combination of things, including the display used at the end of everything.

intels drivers may be enforcing triplebuffering whilst amd's don't so where vsync is used you will see sharp frame drops when the frame rate cannot be maintained.
I turned VSYNC off ! But those Freezing , i think its CPu that loads Objects late !

Because those OCed stuff where smooth , I mean they were running with Fixed Conditon JUst Like DC Plug , but non oced is like Ac Plug which Rapidly Goes high & low ( fast & slow )

WHat can i do ? my Display is 1440x900 ( set on 75HZ )
i think i hate amd for a reason these days.
JUst tell me , is it From my CPU ? I wa thinking it is , but when i saw that youtube video that showed clocked 955 BE + 6870 & nice Game Play ! then i found that out that OCed Stuffs solve Freezing & Lags ! RIGHT ?

Help me man ! please
(05-05-2011, 04:39 PM)Active8 Wrote: Hello

I was Searching at Youtube & i found these Platforms

6870+Phenom 955 BE & 6870+i5 760 Clocked to 4.0Ghz

i could see both platforms were running Crysis Warhead at 35 FPs
So you can actually SEE 35fps in a 30fps video?

And if you don't know:
Videos too have frames. How was the video captured?

(05-05-2011, 04:39 PM)Active8 Wrote: i could see both platforms were running Crysis Warhead at 35 FPs but i5 Platform 35 FPs was Very Smooth , without Freezing & Laging while moving Mouse or Doing something .
35fps are definitely not smooth.

Now really, what are you talking about?

If a game is loaded, you run through a stage and experience small freezes, like the game stands still for a moment, it has most definitely something to do with your RAM. Either not enough, so the HDD has to work again or it is too slow. In this case you can clock your CPU or GPU to the sky and it would not change anything. That is, your hardware isn't damaged or already clocked beyond it's limits.
(05-05-2011, 04:39 PM)Active8 Wrote: I turned VSYNC off ! But those Freezing , i think its CPu that loads Objects late !
So we are not talking about youtube videos anymore, but your own system?

(05-05-2011, 05:16 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: i think i hate amd for a reason these days.

What reason?
Or the other way: There is no reason to hate nVidia?
Core i5 760 @ 4,0GHz DDR3 1600MHz 6-8-6-24-32 GTX480AMP @ Stock Thermaltake Level 10
no, i have issues with nvidia as well, but with nvidia i can fix things myself.

amd's driver from installation to configuration is a mess of bs and bloat.
This review, clears your Doubts
http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/...870/10.htm

The problem is the horrible optimization of the game