Introduction and Question.
Hey all. I am new to the forums, and wanted to pop my head in and say Hi.

Hi.Cool

That being said, I have to ask a question. I have a Wii controller, and it works with PCSX2 fine with Glove Pie+PPjoy.

However, I would Very much like to return my pc to "Testingmode off" for unsigned drivers*PPjoy ftl T.T* whilst retaining fully analog stick control*Star ocean 3 kind of needs it.

Currently I get by using this script, but it lacks full analog control*the left stick is purposely a mouse*:

Code:
// Button Controls
Key.P = Classic.Up
Key.L = Classic.Left
Key.K = Classic.Down
Key.I = Classic.Right
Key.M = Classic.LFull
Key.N = Classic.RFull
Key.J = Classic.ZL
Key.U = Classic.a
Key.H = Classic.b
Key.G = Classic.Home
Key.T = Classic.ZR
Key.R = Classic.x
Key.C = Classic.y
Key.F = Classic.Select
Key.V = Classic.Start
// Camera Controls
mouse.DirectInputX = mouse.DirectInputX + 100*deadzone(Classic.LeftStickX)
mouse.DirectInputY = mouse.DirectInputY + 100*deadzone(Classic.LeftStickY)
mouse.DirectInputX = mouse.DirectInputX
mouse.DirectInputY = mouse.DirectInputY
// Movement Controls
Key.W = Classic.RightStickY <= -.15 and >= -1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickY)
Key.S = Classic.RightStickY >= .15 and <= 1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickY)
Key.A = Classic.RightStickX <= -.15 and >= -1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickX)
Key.D = Classic.RightStickX >= .15 and <= 1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickX)

What I would like to know is if there is any sort of verified working alternative, such as Vjoy*That works up to a point of not being able to recgonize the wii controller classic input...>.>* or possibly a plugin for the controller pad.

Thanks for any insight.

Sponsored links

Code:
mouse.DirectInputX = mouse.DirectInputX + 100*deadzone(Classic.LeftStickX)
mouse.DirectInputY = mouse.DirectInputY + 100*deadzone(Classic.LeftStickY)
mouse.DirectInputX = mouse.DirectInputX
mouse.DirectInputY = mouse.DirectInputY

certainly looks like mouse input to me. but I haven't used a Wii controller though, so I don't know how it registers to a pc
Yes, that is mouse input with full analog support. However, for actual joystick input, I'd need axis control. What I have works, but it is 0 or 100, I would like a range, because I need to "walk slowly" in some games to keep from getting caught.

Code:
Key.W = Classic.RightStickY <= -.15 and >= -1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickY)
Key.S = Classic.RightStickY >= .15 and <= 1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickY)
Key.A = Classic.RightStickX <= -.15 and >= -1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickX)
Key.D = Classic.RightStickX >= .15 and <= 1.75 + 100*deadzone(Classic.RightStickX)

it works, but again, its all or nothing.

The only combination that I managed to get working was Glove pie and PPjoy.. I want to know if someone has found an alternative to work for it*I don't want to be in perpetual testingmode for ppjoy to work.*
100 deadzone is your problem, change that
(05-18-2013, 07:52 PM)Saiki Wrote: 100 deadzone is your problem, change that

didn't work :/

I do have an actual joystick, but glovepie does not detect any input. It is a Thrustmaster Flight Hotas, any idea if i can use the actual axis inputs as a wii stick?

It has every button a playstation 3 controller has, as well as the same amount of axis.

and it does indeed have a "pc/PS3* switch.

Thoughts?