InuYasha PS2 Help
(08-13-2012, 01:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Try all of them, you'll keep using the one that works

Right...^^'

Sponsored links

(08-13-2012, 01:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Try all of them, you'll keep using the one that works

Yeah...because they're working. <----sarcastic
Look. Can't someone tell me the right settings so I can stop waiting two days for an answer? I wanted to start a gameplay with this game last week. =.=
Just use the search button and see how many users have been asking about this game...
You'll understand why it's hard to get an answer...

Still, if pcsx2 doesnt run it well, simply keep playing it on your ps2 until one day, it eventually gets fixed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It takes me somewhere completely different. I saw someone playing this game on another version and it was working perfectly fine...
Could be worth making a proper bug report, then
(08-15-2012, 06:38 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Could be worth making a proper bug report, then

Uhm...how do I do that...? ^^'
I'm still new to this forum AND the emulator itself.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting
(08-16-2012, 06:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting

Yeah. And when I posted it the right way, the freaking closed the topic. I'm sick of it. I don't want their help anymore.
I'll see if one of my friend has this game.
I rememeber seeing him playing it a few times ago.
I'll try then to post a valid bug report since your bug report lacked precisions. Until then, keep playing it on your PS2.
Do you want to know why it got closed?

Lets start near the top

Quote: I've been waiting 3 weeks for someone to help me fix this bug and nobody's been of help so far
People were trying to help you the best they can, being an obscure game, not many people have even heard of it, patience is required if you ever want this game to work. The almost rude attitude started you off on the wrong foot.

Then we have
Quote:If nobody can help me, I'm getting rid of PCSX2 and going to wait until I have enough money to buy a PS3.

waaa waa *throws toys out of the pram*. Seriously, did you THINK this was going to get you more help? We don't respond well to any form of blackmail or threats.

Then there was the blatant missunderstanding of the fact, unless you get a very old PS3 which had very bad PS2 support, you were not going to get a PS3 with any sort of PS2 support, as they removed it, but you refused to listen and figured it was the answer to all your problems and you couldnt give 2 craps what anybody else thought.

Adjust your attitude, you'd be suprised how many more people are willing to help if you don't act like a selfish prick.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]