InuYasha PS2 Help
(08-28-2012, 05:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I'll see if one of my friend has this game.
I rememeber seeing him playing it a few times ago.
I'll try then to post a valid bug report since your bug report lacked precisions. Until then, keep playing it on your PS2.

FACTTongueCSX2 will run better PS2 than PS3
they are both emulation work but PCSX2 is much more developed and flexible

If your impatient and try to get inuyasha fixed, dont bother ps3

Sponsored links

Confirmed as Intel IGP regression.

Works as expected on Nvidia
[Image: pcsx2201208311823376.jpg]
The....what....? I'm sorry? Can you please explain that further? I really want to make a full walkthrough of this game.

(08-31-2012, 10:29 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Confirmed as Intel IGP regression.

Works as expected on Nvidia
[Image: pcsx2201208311823376.jpg]
Please put directions here or pm me. E-mail is faster for me. If you choose to e-mail me the information, I will need any links necessary to make the game work please. My e-mail is [email protected]. ^^'
You need an nvidia/ati graphics card for the bug to go away.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I need directions on how to get it and how it works please? ^^'
(01-08-2013, 10:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: You need an nvidia/ati graphics card for the bug to go away.
You don't know what an nvidia graphics card is? 0_o Better read up some things in wikipedia
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I know what a graphics card is...I've just never heard of nvidia nor do I know where to get it considering I'm broke and looking for a job. -.-

(01-08-2013, 06:36 PM)Bositman Wrote: You don't know what an nvidia graphics card is? 0_o Better read up some things in wikipedia
Quote:I've just never heard of nvidia
????
climb down your tree and buy a newspaper...
it's like saying : "intel ? Uh ? is that a sandwich brand ?"

to make it short, GPUs are made by 2 main constructors : ATI or NVIDIA (I mean real GPus, not integrated ones).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Buy a newspaper? With what money? I'm asking for detailed instructions, not an insult, jesalvein. -.-
(01-09-2013, 01:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ????
climb down your tree and buy a newspaper...
it's like saying : "intel ? Uh ? is that a sandwich brand ?"

to make it short, GPUs are made by 2 main constructors : ATI or NVIDIA (I mean real GPus, not integrated ones).