InuYasha PS2 Help
Well you could google instead...seriously PCSX2 is not the easiest program to use and requires basic to advanced knowledge about PCs. If you lack these, read up and come back a bit wiser Wink The internet has all the information you could possibly need
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(01-11-2013, 09:17 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: Buy a newspaper? With what money? I'm asking for detailed instructions, not an insult, jesalvein. -.-

Nvidia and AMD/ATI are the two main manufacturers of video cards over there.

What is meant is the video from Intel which came with your machine will not do. To get rid of that bug (in the machine's integrated video, not in PCSX2) you need to buy and install a card from one those manufacturers.

PS: Don't be surprised if stating not knowing Nvidia sounds like you are trolling people around here Smile

Intel is good making CPUs, not so good making video cards, it is getting better but is far from the big ones in that sector.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(01-11-2013, 09:17 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: Buy a newspaper? With what money? I'm asking for detailed instructions, not an insult, jesalvein. -.-
That wasn't meant to be an insult.
It's just a common expression meaning "time to get some knowledge, man !"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well...I guess that means I can't play this game. -.-
(01-11-2013, 09:24 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Nvidia and AMD/ATI are the two main manufacturers of video cards over there.

What is meant is the video from Intel which came with your machine will not do. To get rid of that bug (in the machine's integrated video, not in PCSX2) you need to buy and install a card from one those manufacturers.

PS: Don't be surprised if stating not knowing Nvidia sounds like you are trolling people around here Smile

Intel is good making CPUs, not so good making video cards, it is getting better but is far from the big ones in that sector.
...unless you chnge your GPU, not with pcsx2.
keep playing it on your PS2 until you find a job (wish you luck Smile ), mate ...
If I had a PS2 I could use in my room with my google tv, believe me I would. I have the damn game right next to me. The only PS2 in the house is in the bonus room and my 7 year old brother plays it. And plus....I want to make a walkthrough of it. Only for people who get completely lost/want to know what to do to get certain endings, etc.
(01-12-2013, 07:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ...unless you chnge your GPU, not with pcsx2.
keep playing it on your PS2 until you find a job (wish you luck Smile ), mate ...
(01-13-2013, 07:26 AM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: If I had a PS2 I could use in my room with my google tv, believe me I would. I have the damn game right next to me. The only PS2 in the house is in the bonus room and my 7 year old brother plays it. And plus....I want to make a walkthrough of it. Only for people who get completely lost/want to know what to do to get certain endings, etc.

no luck, then.
sorry for you. Sad
(01-13-2013, 10:07 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no luck, then.
sorry for you. Sad

Meh. I gave up. No luck even when I used my disc. So maybe I'll get lucky and someone will buy me the stuff I need to start gaming again. Thanks anyway for the help. You can close this if you want. I'm mostly playing Amnesia and other games from Japan, etc. My username on yt is MagicalMewAlice1. Peace out.