Invalid: Big Problem
I beware u guys before it's too late.whatever version i install in my computer.it giving me problems with keyboard keys.whether i install official 1.0.0 or any svn.my left arrow key stop working & num keys also(i know u have to press numloc in order to num keys work,but num lock on,off no change).this only happens when i start pcsx2 & start playing with keyboard,no problem with ps2 usb controller (i checked with my frnd's controller).btw no problem in pc games,they're working fine with those keys.no change whether i select windows messaging,raw input or direct input.this is very strange,i'm using pcsx2 from 7-8 months,no problem before.i know it's not my hardware problem.because it's working fine in almost every place.also i re-installed windows.problem only start when i start pcsx2.i never used any third party tool to control anything or hotkeys etc.problem is from pcsx2 side.i don't know which things changed in it or which things not.i'm not going to use it untill i buy a usb controller for it.but i'm very afraid to use it again.i'm only here to beware u all.forgive me if i wrongly said anything.i re-installed window two times.first time i again did mistake to start pcsx2 & tried to play with my keboard.again keys stopped working.so then i again re-installed windows.keys again start working.Note-i can play untill hours with pc games,but problem only start when i start to play with pcsx2.so clearly it's pcsx2.i don't know how to make a valid bug report.but from my side it's totally valid.u can close this thread,mark as not valid bug report,as u wish.but it's my duty to tell u about it.i don't know how many ppl playing with keyboard or how many with controllers.my windows is pure clean beacuse i re-installed it.i didn't install anything when i re-installed windows.only official version pcsx2 1.0.0 (r5350) from offical site http://pcsx2.net & i installed avast antivirus from beggining when i re-installed windows.first time i did mistake to start it.now second time when i re-installed windows,i didn't touch pcsx2.now everything working fine in every place e.g.games,application,general work etc.u should took attention to it before it's too late.plz fix it asap.thanks & regards!!

Edit-i know similar thread of mine is in general discussion & support section.but i only made thread here because u can took attention to it (my english is not good,hope u understood everything Smile)

Sponsored links

Making 2 threads on the same issue isn't going to win you any favour, your other thread was in fact the correct place to put it as this problem is pretty much limited to you (else there would be masses of threads on the subject) so it is deemed until proven otherwise as a support issue.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Keyboard-strange-problem

and e'gods man! Use some paragraph breaks!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction